What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real one? Is that the one which supposedly had more than several thousand flight hour, according to Ahmedinejad? But, i don't think there is a "real one".

That was just a misunderstanding. That 1000 hour relates to that pilot's flight hours and experience who sat in the cockpit of the Aircraft and introduced it to Ahmadinejad!! :astagh:

They started this project in 2009 and in 2 years they have finished the design, Tested the aerodynamics, Built and flied the RC model and after several years it will get into the mass production line. Our current fighters will ultimately work for ten more years. So this project is going to save our Air Force.
What other people say is not important at all. I'm glad the others are underestimating our capabilities!

convincing yourself its 5th generation ...
No disrespect but it looks like a 3rd gen fighter dressed up as a 5th gen one --- I really pray that this is not the design they are 'actually' working on -- They should have followed the learning curve.. made f-14s themselves or their f-5 copies... and gradually be in a position to make 5th gen fighters ---- now if all the money goes to this programme, what will iraf fly for the next decade?

I say it could be sth that could pose a decent level of threat to the US fleet there even if A) very cheap to produce in mass and B)flies low and slow, as its design seems to suggest IMHO, carrying only 1 or 2 max. standard lenghth/weight anti-ship missile... needs much more polish, though.

Personally i see Iran could probably in better shape if it designs and self-produces a plane similar to JF-17 instead of this one for the moment.

The innovation feel of this design could be 8 out of 10, with self-sufficiency determination of iranian people being 9 put of 10. These are all worth being applauded and encouraged since it showcases fantastic national spirit and pride, particularly considering it has been under serious int'l embargo for so long (a bit like China)... :tup:

In this sense this plane developed and made by Iran is leagues ahead of LCA of India which enjoys all the tech helps one can get from both the West and the East.

That being said, let's be more practical as many many aspects of this design in particular (mockup or real thing) have seriously big question marks on top. Perhaps i am a bit too conservative here but is iran trying to punch way too much above its current weight? Or it just serves a temperal tactical mock against USAF?

That was just a misunderstanding. That 1000 hour relates to that pilot's flight hours and experience who sat in the cockpit of the Aircraft and introduced it to Ahmadinejad!! :astagh:

Thanks for clearing that up.

Too bad, this is how an experienced pilot like him will be remembered from now on:

376367_10151267045228603_2091176214_n.jpg

Fool, Read for once what people are commenting. This wont 'Save' your air force in any way. The aircraft is a huge flaw just used for spreading bollocks propaganda by the regime. This air craft will be the very downfall of iran. Blinded imbeciles like you cant accept the truth that is presented to you so the only thing people like you do is keep being in denial, Face it, This 'Achievement' is a joke and it makes it even more funnier seeing some of you convincing yourself its 5th generation ...

I said before that I don't care what kind of bull **** comments of you idiot.It's is not important at all. you just can't see us developing under this much of sanctions.Time will close your F***ing mouth. You people never change......

I said before that I don't care what kind of bull **** comments of you idiot.It's is not important at all. you just can't see us developing under this much of sanctions.Time will close your F***ing mouth. You people never change......

If you are using the word 'devoloping' for this particular project, no, this is not a devolopment but just a propaganda for domestic consumption. Although, judging by the fanboys here, i see that it served its purpose, but other than that, it is nothing but a waste of time and resources.

The point is that it could be too good to be true, as simple as that, in comparison to decades of sci-tech research and advancement, likely trillions of $$$ input from literally tens of millions related engineers, designers, technicians of all sub systems from Boeing, LockMart, Sukhoi, Chengdu and ShenYang, supported by dozons of underlying advanced (sub)industries... in fact the related defence sectors of the US, China and Russia can all go drop dead if this plane is anything close to 5th gen. With all the respect to the designers of this plane, sometimes lofty desires have to fit into common logic i am afraid.

For now we don't know anything about this aircraft. Dimensions? What kind of radar will it use? Rest of the avionics? Armament? Useful load? Maximum speed? Some people here are even saying that this plane will be subsonic, and what kind of fighter will it be with a subsonic speed? Some trainers today are already supersonic. And also we don't actually know is this plane a stealth one or not. I see that some people are already stating that this thing is invisible for radars, but who can know that, when this plane didn't even had his first flight yet. Those are all speculations, because we don't know how big is his RCS.

Everything we have seen here for now are mockup, and radio controlled model. I personally believe that Iran would show us the real prototype if they actually had one. Because there isn't a reason why they should not do something like that. That talks like we dont wish to show our enemies the real thing, are clear bul*hit.

I have a high respect for Iran, but to me this thing looks like a project that is far from prototype, and not to mention a serial production. In my opinion the final product will be something between 3 and 4 generation, maybe usable as a low RCS ground attack aircraft, because with a subsonic speed it can't be a fighter.

But we shall see what will future bring for this project.

The fighter jet looks fantastic , stealth design (can't see it on radar) bubble cannopy , full view for pilot .and did I say the design looks fantastic

Iran made all the F14 new with complete over hauls new parts people still argued that these planes are not new planes even when they had the most lethal missile on board

8B33CB37EF161949E52F652650800549.jpg

Every one gave Iran stick for years that they do not engineering for planes they proved people wrong by engineering all components of F14

They were given stick for not having enough planes , so they created the F-5 (Modification Project) and created new fighter 3 squadrons

F-5 was always considered a very useful plane if you review its records , US only retired it due to political pressure to push F15 , Iran took that useful designed and enhanced it with a more powerful engine.

People cried foul and Israelis said oh these planes are no challenge against our F16 with bubble cannopy guess what Iran got a Stealth fighter with a bubble cannopy

How well with David's sling do now ? against a plane it can't detect flying circles over international space

I think Iranian people and airforce deserves to enjoy the praise finally that they deserve its their time to SHINE

And none of the weapons are carried outside

I think the plane symbolises the determination of a nation's leader to send a clear message that if you think due to sanctions people and nation will not be able to defend themselves think again
Excellent analysis. After seeing this bubble I realized that Israel should immediately surrender before its too late.

F-5? Pufff! Now it's only used as training aircraft in usaf.

See this model may be a prototype,maybe not.Maybe this kind of an aircraft with this aero-dynamic structure may work,or it may become a diasater.Maybe,this project would be a failure.But people here r forgetting one thing-failures r the pillars of success -u have to fail to succeed at the highest level.Iran today lacks access to critical technologies..they are indigenously developing whatever they can.This is what u need-effort.Today the aerospace industry in iran is nascent,but this will not be the case after two decades.Then the enemies of iran can have a real hard time ahead of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom