What's new

Getting engaged on diwali

yaa i think he was brutally banned. :lol:

ohh poor soul.. dont worry.. you update the threads with him.. tell him nothing has changed and its the same hot topic going round and round..:bounce:

ohh poor soul.. dont worry.. you update the threads with him.. tell him nothing has changed and its the same hot topic going round and round..:bounce:

he knows he is avid reader still. :D

he only introduced me to this forum so that i may eat his head little less as i am too free and he is too busy these days. He was i think member here some 2 years back. He only taught me this history religon blah blah and then i developed interest. i dont know remember his id. will tell u once i ask him.

This is interesting..When I start telling all this to my wife she makes a map of Africa on her face and will start again like "Who is Chief minister of India?" :lol:.. She hates pdf and get irritated when I open this infront of her :D

ay hy ye kya ghadab dhaa dia tum ne?:cry::cry:
main khuamakhua khush ho rha tha ke mere saath bachi set ho gai hai :cry::cry:
they rightly say there is no such thing as easy bachi:cry::cry:

bye forever divya!:cry:

FT, I think this happened second time with you in this forum.. right ? ;)

This is interesting..When I start telling all this to my wife she makes a map of Africa on her face and will start again like "Who is Chief minister of India?" :lol:.. She hates pdf and get irritated when I open this infront of her :D

Actually i was good debates person since my childhood and was district level debate champ from my town so always had interest in all this stuff. was nightmare for my teachers. you know those students whom teachers hate from the bottom of their heart. :D so though i did not knew anything this was one common interest among both of us. but as far as views are concerned we share a congress bjp relationship over political issues.

ay hy ye kya ghadab dhaa dia tum ne?
main khuamakhua khush ho rha tha ke mere saath bachi set ho gai hai
they rightly say there is no such thing as easy bachi

bye forever divya!

fiker na ker kakay, ager waqai 80 saal ka hai to tumhara no. jald hi ajaye ga dobara :angel:

** its just a joke **

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom