What's new

Getting engaged on diwali

92521.jpg

divya sister, may all the sweetest things happen to you and your hubby.:smitten::partay:

Anyway.. just be bewAre of any "engagement" and tell him to wait till the operation dude hunt..

All the best.

Anyway.. just be bewAre of any "engagement" and tell him to wait till the operation dude hunt..

All the best.

Actually the things are other way around in our case.:lol:

Its love marrige basically. He is entreprenuer based in delhi.

Does he knows you are into forums and all??

Does he knows you are into forums and all??

he only introduced me to this forum so that i may eat his head little less as i am too free and he is too busy these days. He was i think member here some 2 years back. He only taught me this history religon blah blah and then i developed interest. i dont know remember his id. will tell u once i ask him.

he only introduced me to this forum so that i may eat his head little less as i am too free and he is too busy these days. He was i think member here some 2 years back. He only taught me this history religon blah blah and then i developed interest. i dont know remember his id. will tell u once i ask him.

If he has introduced you to thsi forum.. he is nto revenge for something for sure...:lol:

Soch raha hoon ki muft ka khana khane pahunch jaaon.. if people will ask will say that we are "Defence forum friends".. :lol: :lol::lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom