What's new

Getting engaged on diwali

Divya's style of posting resembles that of Patrician's and Minimalist's?

Dont you agree?

Naaah..... Patrician is more like,"Don't stare at me,I have two laser guns fitted on my own which can burn a hole through your head".

U mean bhaia wali thing

We had a member called Patrician who was banned. God forbid if you turn out to be Patrician then Zaki will never forgive you for that! :D

I don't think you're patrician though!

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Naaah..... Patrician is more like,"Don't stare at me,I have two laser guns fitted on my own which can burn a hole through your head".

:tup::tup:

:rofl:

Then may be its just me.

"Patrician" as "Divya" :rofl:

Congrats!!! Wish you all the best for ur future life

After all "bakre ki amma kab tak khair manayegi" .. (This was for ur hubby and not for you).. :lol:

Then may be its just me.

"Patrician" as "Divya" :rofl:

nahi abi tak to *** change operation nahi karaya maine. and i forgot to mention i m getting engaged to a male. :lol: zamana kharab hai isliye batana padta hai explicitly:D

Congrats!!! Wish you all the best for ur future life

After all "bakre ki amma kab tak khair manayegi" .. (This was for ur hubby and not for you).. :lol:

bechare ko kal hi 10,000 se kaata hai.... :partay:

nahi abi tak to *** change operation nahi karaya maine. and i forgot to mention i m getting engaged to a male. :lol: zamana kharab hai isliye batana padta hai explicitly:D

so when is the operation date.. u need to be fast..if he finds out, it will be an embaressement

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom