What's new

Get Well Soon Imran Khan: Updates & Discussions.

i am glad Imran Khan is safe.......

The message has been recieved ... KEEP FIGHTING FOR PÂKISTAN

can't he rest for at least couple of hours ? Why does he have to go and show himself to the media ?

Logo ki Jaan suli par atki rahy kia?

21192_371416419626936_2042852446_n.jpg

What was it like dude?

almost all of us were crying, especially the ladies... I didnt know what to say or do...I am literary half conscious !!

What was it like dude?

almost all of us were crying, especially the ladies... I didnt know what to say or do...I am literary half conscious !!

i never used words that would be offensive. I remember when NS survived suicide attempts, and or just as recently saw a possible emergency landing, people like you were praying he died that day....

i dint even kno MR Shrek Sharrif had any accidnt or anythin thn hw can i pray for his death:undecided:...but u seem to b so worried dat y Imran spoke to his ppl who wer cryin, n prayin hard for his health..huh

images

Well he said: 'i did what ever i could' .... 'come for your kids'.... 'vote for our party on may 11' ....

I don't want to sound harsh but it sounds like emotional blackmailing.

I think the people who repeatedly take credits of others work and asking for votes are doing emotional blackmailing ..

And one more think you twisted his words he asked to vote his party but in the last line that's what every leader do ..

@cb4 @Marshmallow

Back to topic pls.

yar kuch samajh hi nahi aa rahi thi... :cry:

I was watching a WW-II documentary and just checked twitter, the #PrayforIK was trending. My heart just stopped,i became hysterical and started yelling outloud.. then cried very much. This man embodies all our youth energy in a biological form. May he live long and serve Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dint even kno MR Shrek Sharrif had any accidnt or anythin thn hw can i pray for his death:undecided:...but u seem to b so worried dat y Imran spoke to his ppl who wer cryin, n prayin hard for his health..huh

images

Totally unnecessary to post pics like that. Shows your immaturity... As a pml-n supporter, i never did that to imran and will never do that against any leader.

I'm worried about IK's health, more than his political statements.... At this stage he should have rest and leave the rest to allah.

and now please go back to topic...

Back
Top Bottom