What's new

Get Well Soon Imran Khan: Updates & Discussions.

SOPHIE CHOUDRY ‏@Sophie_Choudry 4h

"Watching news.Imran Khan's 14ft fall off that stage in Lahore is horrific!Bleeding & head injuries!Prayers.Hope he's ok & stabilizes quickly"

Anyone remembers this chick? :azn:

https://twitter.com/Sophie_Choudry

haha aero.......

941870_10151460761069527_461726371_n.jpg

The below tweet will not go down well ....

I wanted to let you know the moment you started posting tweets of this jerk paracha......that nobody cares what this junky loser has to say. As stupid as he looks he always has something stupid to spew......why is he so concerned about Mallala, is she the only child victim of terrorism? Typical example of a western media slave......:taz:

n [MENTION=12445]Solomon2 is tryin very hard to prove Imran's mental health as unfit:offpost:
Uh, thanks for preserving my comment which has mysteriously disappeared. I haven't been saying IK is unfit. I'm saying you'll want to hear and see him speak tomorrow and that the medical scans should be made public - of course his supporters will say they're fine, what would you expect from them? - and maybe his doctors, too, will make the best spin they can.

Then again, if you think the scans, if released, would become themselves a source of false claims more than truth - well, even so, it's better for the scans to be released rather than phonies suddenly appearing to back up claims that IK is unfit, yes?

I wanted to let you know the moment you started posting tweets of this jerk paracha......that nobody cares what this junky loser has to say. As stupid as he looks he always has something stupid to spew......why is he so concerned about Mallala, is she the only child victim of terrorism? Typical example of a western media slave......:taz:
the guy do get off track from time to time, the thing i like here is that he is neva scared of expressing his view on diff topic, btw got another tweet from him asking TV channels to stop playing the painful vid of Khan falling down.... well i think we all agree with that tweet dont we ???

I agree...
He sent out a strong and honest message...
This 2 minute video from ICU was more effective than any jalsa..
Hope the people of Pakistan understand..

The message in that video is powerful, but the best thing about that video is that he is moving his neck freely and without pain. It means no fracture. Inshallah he will be just fine.

haha aero.......

941870_10151460761069527_461726371_n.jpg

Truth be told..
Its clearly visible that the platform wasnt bolted or in any way secured to the fork lift...
When the guy in black shirt tried to climb..it being un secured,went off balance and fell.
Utter ignorance of who ever made this arrangement.
You are not lifting a pallet of mangoes or bricks.which dont move and fork lift can lift pallets without any need to secure the platform.....its a bunch of humans who are moving about and the weights on platform was expected to shift.

Back
Top Bottom