What's new

Get Well Soon Imran Khan: Updates & Discussions.

@Leader update us on what you saw..please.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just returned, we went out to shaukat khanam... It was heart breaking outside... :cry:

Yar I was also there, just came back an hour ago.. Due to the shock never think of contacting you..

Truth be told..
Its clearly visible that the platform wasnt bolted or in any way secured to the fork lift...
When the guy in black shirt tried to climb..it being un secured,went off balance and fell.
Utter ignorance of who ever made this arrangement.
You are not lifting a pallet of mangoes or bricks.which dont move and fork lift can lift pallets without any need to secure the platform.....its a bunch of humans who are moving about and the weights on platform was expected to shift.

yes my dad wz sayin da same.....it wz stupid to go up on stage on dis thing:undecided:

Imran Khan is in Intensive Care Unit with 7 other patients. No VIP or separate room for the founder of Shaukat Khanam Memorial Hospital...A leader leads by example. - Haroon Rasheed

The best thing about him is that he is not taking credit of his efforts for Pakistan as other leaders did in every Jalsa ( i did this and that ) .. He said that it is my responsibility towards my country and nation .. :tup:

Well he said: 'i did what ever i could' .... 'come for your kids'.... 'vote for our party on may 11' ....

I don't want to sound harsh but it sounds like emotional blackmailing.

“Imran Khan was a great team-mate, and is an amazing friend, I am praying for his recovery, I know he will fight back,” Javed Miandad. #PTI

247533_568411403189522_1659251311_n.png

@arifAlvi
Mr Altaf Hussain called me to find out details about Mr Imran Khan's condition and prayed for his health. I am thankful for this gesture

Last edited by a moderator:
the guy do get off track from time to time, the thing i like here is that he is neva scared of expressing his view on diff topic, btw got another tweet from him asking TV channels to stop playing the painful vid of Khan falling down.... well i think we all agree with that tweet dont we ???

Hmm not so sure about that.....i guess the rest of the members should comment on this as well...when I see that vid, as tragic as it is, all I see is a great man going through extravagant pain for the sake of the Nation.

Well he said: 'i did what ever i could' .... 'vote for our party on may 11' ....

tell me is that wrong what he said ??? And why u are afraid ??

Unfortunately.. this may very well turn out to be the moment Nawaz Sharif is jumping with joy..
Since IK's presence was something that could turn masses.. here it may not work.

HOWEVER.

There is the off-chance that this may end up being a emotional puller like BB's death and end up creating a greater vote bank.

Well he said: 'i did what ever i could' .... 'come for your kids'.... 'vote for our party on may 11' ....

no nw u sound like an idiot by sayin all dis like u wer callin others idiot on their comments..

tell me is that wrong what he said ??? And why u are afraid ??

can't he rest for at least couple of hours ? Why does he have to go and show himself to the media ?

no nw u sound like an idiot by sayin all dis like u wer callin others idiot on their comments..

i never used words that would be offensive. I remember when NS survived suicide attempts, and or just as recently saw a possible emergency landing, people like you were praying he died that day....

Back
Top Bottom