What's new

Get Well Soon Imran Khan: Updates & Discussions.

I think this is what happened

BJr_dJdCYAEKqS-.jpg

Leader it wz an accident or any attempt?:undecided:

Totally unnecessary to post pics like that. Shows your immaturity... As a pml-n supporter, i never did that to imran and will never do that against any leader.

I'm worried about IK's health, more than his political statements.... At this stage he should have rest and leave the rest to allah.

his followers n lovers wantd to hear him....y do u hav so much prob wid his mssg frm hosp? u been critisizin it frm last thread!

@ Asad_Umar
What an incredible privilege to work with this amazing man in his quest to build a country this nation dreams of.

مئی کوتحریک انصاف کااسلام آبادمیں جلسہ شیڈول کےمطابق ہوگا،ترجمان پی ٹی آئی

:yay:

BJr_dJdCYAEKqS-.jpg

I don't think he's pushing.

@AajKamranKhan
عمران خان عظیم انسان ہیں،جنھوں نےورلڈکپ جیتااورکینسراسپتال تعمیرکیا،ملالہ

News from?

We were being told the its a minor injury but then saw the video, he did not look well being carried away. I wish him a swift and full recovery. Crazy that some one so important would be on an unsecured platform on a fork lift 5m in the air.

All hail the organizers :rolleyes:

InshAllah He will be fine soon. We need to keep working on building a Naya Pakistan. Hopefully Imran can give short speeches via video granted his health and doctors allows it.

And Guys, Please refrain from making fun of other leaders or persons appearences or find something wrong or a conspiracy in everything.

Abrar Ul Haq ‏@AbrarUlHaqPK 4m

"Imran Khan 9 May ko Islamabad D Chowk Jalsa ma Khitab Kariean Ga InshAllah"

Twitter

Leader it wz an accident or any attempt?:undecided:

[/B]

his followers n lovers wantd to hear him....y do u hav so much prob wid his mssg frm hosp? u been critisizin it frm last thread!

You have a hard time comprehending. His followers wanted to see if his health is fine. Rather he comes up with political statements, which i referred to as unnecessary at this stage...

Now can you please stop and go back to topic ?

@Aeronaut @Leader @Jazzbot n all:victory:

Imran Khan will be addressing Naya Pakistan Jalsa at D Chowk Islamabad INSHALLAH
Date: 9 May
Time: 7 PM
.....Imran khan official

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this incident may provide boost of votes PTI needs to get majoirty!!

I think this incident may provide boost of votes PTI needs to get majoirty!!

Back
Top Bottom