What's new

Get Well Soon Imran Khan: Updates & Discussions.

can ik be pm now??

Oh Bhai he has received 6 inch cuts to the head,which required around 28 stitches, and strong bruising to the back as Brigadier (R) @Samson.Sharaf wrote here earlier. He will be addressing Islamabad jalsa on may 9th Inshallah.

Last edited by a moderator:
45316562.png

Asad Umar ‏@Asad_Umar 2m

"Literally having faced death all he had on his mind when talking to me in the hospital was pakistan"

News from?

We were being told the its a minor injury but then saw the video, he did not look well being carried away. I wish him a swift and full recovery. Crazy that some one so important would be on an unsecured platform on a fork lift 5m in the air.

Geo News!!
Doctors said it will take 2-3 week until hes fully normal

Oh Bhai he received cuts to the head and strong bruising to the back as Brigadier (R) @Samson.Sharaf wrote here earlier. He will be addressing Islamabad jalsa on may 9th Inshallah.

So IK will not be eligible to be PM?

received @ImranKhanPTI SMS " Come to lhr tomo . But u must be in isl on the 9th . Our biggest and final tsunami jalsa in the evening "....Salman ahmed

Najam Sethi ‏@najamsethi 1h

"I left for SKMH asap and arrived there 10 mins after IK. I met him in ICU and talked to his doctors. By grace of God, he will be fine soon."

Mian Shahbaz Sharif [Official] · 418,409 like this
16 minutes ago near Lahore, Punjab ·
Just visited Imran Khan in the hospital and conveyed best wishes of Mian Nawaz Sharif... He is Alhumdulillah fine and recovering mashaaAllah... Prayers for him and his family!!! SS

New Video - Taken from a mobile phone

Back
Top Bottom