What's new

Get Well Soon Imran Khan: Updates & Discussions.

@nuclearpak @Aeronaut @saiyan0321

Just watched doc's press conference... Khan saab is having avulsion fracture of spinous Process of C7 vertebra (Lower your neck and feel the most prominent thing at the back of your neck, that's the S process of C7) - spinal cord of Khan saab at this level is absolutely untouched, we are lucky because this process lies posterior to the cord. I am sure its a stable fracture and can be managed conservatively, ie wearing a collar.

Second fracture that khan saab is having is compression fracture of T7 vertebra, again doc says spinal cord is untouched. Khan saab can move him limbs means everything is fine. I don't think the fracture is massive, if it was it would have compressed spinal cord. Rest/back brace will help Khan sb..

I being a doctor is bit satisfied now..

som ppl r spreadin rumors dat mentally in future he will not b in a position to take gud decision n can not b PM of pak,wht do u say abt it?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's very nice to see gestures from fellow politicians, at least we v learnt something, human values are more than political. I think we v learnt a bit of tolerance and humanity, bravo politicians. I believe it was a blessing in disguise.

Just watched doc's press conference... Khan saab is having avulsion fracture of spinous Process of C7 vertebra (Lower your neck and feel the most prominent thing at the back of your neck, that's the S process of C7) - spinal cord of Khan saab at this level is absolutely untouched, we are lucky because this process lies posterior to the cord. I am sure its a stable fracture and can be managed conservatively, ie wearing a collar.

Second fracture that khan saab is having is compression fracture of T7 vertebra, again doc says spinal cord is untouched. Khan saab can move him limbs means everything is fine. I don't think the fracture is massive, if it was it would have compressed spinal cord. Rest/back brace will help Khan sb..

thank you sir for this information... Allah apko ajar day...

428686_564339150253974_1147165687_n.jpg

270922_10151565595770186_1636397839_n.jpg

felt like doin dat wid @Solomon2 as he wz sayin it frm last thread:sick:

Iss ke moo se kabhi achi sunni hay apne? He himself is having brain atrophy..

Look, reasoning has got nothing to do with spinal cord. He did sustain some scalp injuries but they weren't serious. Look scalp is is the outer most covering of head, beneath it is a thick cranium which protects brain from injuries. Within the skull brain is covered by three membranes, plus brain floats it has a tremendous ability to absorb shocks. Khan saab injuries were not penetrating, only thing that could damage cerebrum was accumulation of the blood but that has been ruled out completely. CT showed no hematoma.

Show a middle finger to those who think stupid.... period.

In offffffffff too tired and since IK has spoken, so satisfied ! Alhamdulliah !!

Iss ke moo se kabhi achi sunni hay apne? He himself is having brain atrophy..

Look, reasoning has got nothing to do with spinal cord. He did sustain some scalp injuries but they weren't serious. Look scalp is is the outer most covering of head, beneath it is a thick cranium which protects brain from injuries. Within the skull brain is covered by three membranes, plus brain floats it has a tremendous ability to absorb shocks. Khan saab injuries were not penetrating, only thing that could damage cerebrum was accumulation of the blood but that has been ruled out completely. CT showed no hematoma.

Show a middle finger to those who think stupid.... period.

ty 4 detail explanation,i undrstood wht u said,im a bio student maself but dint know if his skull had any serious injury or not n it dint thanx God....:police:

Back
Top Bottom