What's new

Get Well Soon Imran Khan: Updates & Discussions.

for da last time,msg frm grt khan
smileys-applause-380860.gif
:victory::pakistan::p:smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
@nuclearpak @Aeronaut @saiyan0321

Just watched doc's press conference... Khan saab is having avulsion fracture of spinous Process of C7 vertebra (Lower your neck and feel the most prominent thing at the back of your neck, that's the S process of C7) - spinal cord of Khan saab at this level is absolutely untouched, we are lucky because this process lies posterior to the cord. I am sure its a stable fracture and can be managed conservatively, ie wearing a collar.

Second fracture that khan saab is having is compression fracture of T7 vertebra, again doc says spinal cord is untouched. Khan saab can move him limbs means everything is fine. I don't think the fracture is massive, if it was it would have compressed spinal cord. Rest/back brace will help Khan sb..

I being a doctor is bit satisfied now..

Thanks bibi jan :cheers:

@Marshmallow I don't have the stomach to watch over and over again, i barely watched twice.

@nuclearpak @Aeronaut @saiyan0321

Just watched doc's press conference... Khan saab is having avulsion fracture of spinous Process of C7 vertebra (Lower your neck and feel the most prominent thing at the back of your neck, that's the S process of C7) - spinal cord of Khan saab at this level is absolutely untouched, we are lucky because this process lies posterior to the cord. I am sure its a stable fracture and can be managed conservatively, ie wearing a collar.

Second fracture that khan saab is having is compression fracture of T7 vertebra, again doc says spinal cord is untouched. Khan saab can move him limbs means everything is fine. I don't think the fracture is massive, if it was it would have compressed spinal cord. Rest/back brace will help Khan sb..

I being a doctor is bit satisfied now..

A ligamentous avulsion at C7, and a partial compression fracture at T7. Considering the nature of the fall, he is a lucky man indeed. Some painkillers, some rest, a little physiotherapy, and he should be back in fighting form within a few short weeks.

Saloo Durrani ‏@SalooDurrani 5 May

"Imran Sacrificed His Small Family,For the Bigger Family That is His Country".

-------------------------------Hasan Nisar

Thats so true.
He and jemima were lovers...and i beleive he still loves her.
But due to his time consumed in politics he couldnt give her time causing the break up between the two.

I hope he is sleeping well........or they gave him sufficient amount of morphine. First night of such an Injury can be very discomforting. Have fractured my wrist, arm, foot and toes at different occasions so I know how badly it hurts.....Please pray that when he wakes up he feels better and also for the guys who fell along with him.

A ligamentous avulsion at C7, and a partial compression fracture at T7. Considering the nature of the fall, he is a lucky man indeed. Some painkillers, some rest, a little physiotherapy, and he should be back in fighting form within a few short weeks.

Thanks for the bold part.. Ligamentous or SP avulsion is not the cause of my vexation.

Yeah, now khan saab should be back within a few weeks...

Thanks for the bold part.. Ligamentous or SP avulsion is not the cause of my vexation.

Yeah, now khan saab should be back within a few weeks...

He is very lucky, all things considered. A burst fracture at T7 could have driven bone fragments into his spinal cord. A partial compression fracture will heal quickly with no deficits. And no intracranial hemtomas or concussion. Alhamdolillah, jissay Allah rakhay ussay kaun chakkhay.

I hope he recovers well. Although some of his views/plans seem unrealistic, but by and large I believe that he will be a good PM, much better than the current lot. Sometimes I like to troll the PTI brigade here :D but I would love to see him as PM.

Admire the spirit the man has , he is determined and speaks from his heart with passion

Get well soon , on a lighter note first time ever I felt sorry for a politician getting hurt

I hope he recovers well. Although some of his views/plans seem unrealistic, but by and large I believe that he will be a good PM, much better than the current lot. Sometimes I like to troll the PTI brigade here :D but I would love to see him as PM.

Oh bhai, screw politics for now, we don't give a rats *** about PMship over his life.

Back
Top Bottom