What's new

Get Well Soon Imran Khan: Updates & Discussions.

Dont know much about medical terminologies...but i landed hard on my back during a training exercise somewhere...the ground was full of stones....was young and energetic at the time....kept going for to complete the exercise....and ended up with a swollen vertebrae.
20 years on it still huts.
I hope and pray IK fully recovers and does not get any lingering pain..

I am sure that when he was addressing the public from ICU he was in excruciating pain and despite that he delivered his message properly. He is stronger than he looks...... BTW any news of his kids? They must be worried too.

946973_631148366899003_1471781249_n.jpg

417873_471679466244205_1084339629_n.jpg

Absolutely! Khan saab Ma Sha Allah is very lucky, Allah wants him to work for Pakistan.. Trust me everyone I met today was praying from heart for Khan sahib.

I would prefer it if we as a nation do a little more work more towards safety before accidents happen rather than lots of prayers after they do.

I would prefer it if we as a nation do a little more work more towards safety before accidents happen rather than lots of prayers after they do.

Thats the dilamma of our part of the world...we are generally careless.
I was surprised to see the way he was being carried for teansported to the hospital.
Few people holding his arms,some holding his legs and all running.
Thats not the way you carry somebody who just had a fall and may have broken bones..
They should have arranged stetcher.
Carrying an unjured person specially someone with spinal injury can cause more damage....

Isn't he an advisor to Imra Khan or something?

May be but i guess he is also the guy who appeared twice in Frontline with Kamran Shahid and left Rana Sana Ullah and Raja Riaz speechless with his brilliant arguments/questions.

They are called accidents for a reason you know.......remember what happened to Hillary Clinton? Being from a super duper nation this should not have happened, but yet it did.

Very right, precautions must be taken. What makes me more sick is that there was no ambulance and first aid, first aid at least could have managed excessive bleeding. Patients with such injuries are handled very carefully, mishandling can worsen injury.

Back
Top Bottom