What's new

Get Well Soon Imran Khan: Updates & Discussions.

@TalatHussain12: PTI should not turn a sad but avoidable incident into near political martyrdom”

Last edited by a moderator:
Title changed :coffee:

@TalatHussain12: PTI should not turn a sad but avoidable incident into near political martyrdom”

I have a great deal of respect for Talat,however this statement at this time was uncalled for.

Geo News Urdu ‏@geonews_urdu 6m
لاہور:شہبازشریف کی شوکت خانم اسپتال آمد،عمران خان کی عیادت کی

The best thing about him is that he is not taking credit of his efforts for Pakistan as other leaders did in every Jalsa ( i did this and that ) .. He said that it is my responsibility towards my country and nation .. :tup:

He has great leadership qualities, the leaders of his level care more about their legacy and their place in history than counting, their achievements and their sacrifices. When we will write the history of this nation, his name will be engraved in the stone.

942771_583947611625782_2134012318_n.jpg

The below tweet will not go down well ....
Nadeem F. Paracha ‏@NadeemfParacha 2m
Malala praying for IK's recovery. Yes, same girl who is on CIA's payroll, a threat to faith, and, of course, who staged her own shooting.

Shireen Mazari ‏@ShireenMazari1 42s

"saw IK and spoke with him and he is injured badly but all scans are clear. No skull fracture.Many rumours.Pl do not believe.we will update!"

@Aeronaut: Sir, this is the reason I posted my advice in the other thread to control the flow of private health care information.

From now on, only VETTED information should be released by PTI and SKMH. Let the Twitterati say what they will, but rumors should not be fed.

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 1m
Shahbaz Sharif visits Imran Khan in Shaukat Khanum Hospital, #Lahore #PMLN #PTI #Pakvotes #Election2013

I was in too much shock, tried to post but so much confused, went to kitchen, drank milk, then coming in room, then again walking on roof, Again i drinking a glass of milk

Back
Top Bottom