What's new

Get Well Soon Imran Khan: Updates & Discussions.

603802_10151644156313383_226384050_n.jpg

“The harder you fall, the higher you bounce.” - Doug Horton

Haroon Rasheed:
I talked to Imran few minutes before.He said i will carry on my campaign no matter doctors allow me or not.I will fight for my Nation till last drop of blood.

:pakistan:

He is the same man who played the whole world cup with a damaged muscle that too for a fast bowler and didn't complain to anyone.

Why are all these "tweeting" peole allowed to talk to him....he needs to rest.

Wait until the hospital publicly releases the brain scans and IK speaks tomorrow. Then we'll know.

Which is one of the reasons why I'm worried IK won't complain about a headache that affects his political abilities.

n @Solomon2 is tryin very hard to prove Imran's mental health as unfit:offpost:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tahafuz e Pakistan ‏@DrAQ_Khan 3h

"6 inch wound and 28 stitches on head, Imran Khan saying I'll still go and make my speech, that's spirit of a patriot #Pray4IK"

Twitter

201357234253_samaa_tv.jpg

LAHORE: A large number of Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) workers flocked inside and outside of hospitals to see their injured leader Imran Khan; many started crying with grief, SAMAA reports.

Imran Khan fell from lifter and sustained head injuries while being shifted up on stage at a rally in Ghalib Market of Lahore this evening.

Imran Khan was moved immediately to a nearby hospital, Fazal Hospital, for treatment. After initial treatment, the PTI Chief was shifted to Shaukat Khanum Hospital for further observation this night.

A large number of PTI workers flocked outside Fazal Hospital first and then outside Shaukat Khanum Hospital to see or know about well being of injured Imran Khan.

Many were praying and reciting verses from the Holy Quran for safety and recovery of Imran Khan. Many PTI workers started crying helplessly for their injured leader.

Everyone was in contact with other fellows on mobile phones and apparently very upset over injuries of the PTI chief.

Later on, when they came to know about stable condition of Imran Khan, they thanked God and started smiling and enjoying with fellow PTI workers.

Despite knowing about better condition of Imran Khan, most of the PTI workers were not ready to leave the hospital and move away towards houses. SAMAA

He is the same man who played the whole world cup with a damaged muscle that too for a fast bowler and didn't complain to anyone.

I am fast bowler and I can tell you that bowling with damaged muscle is not an ordinary thing. As they say in Urdu "Cheekein nikal jaati hain". Imran is and has always been a tough guy. #RESPECT

Sir you've made your point now please spare us, don't repeat it again and again. Tomorrow is not far away, we all will know the details tomorrow. Thanks

frm last thread,hez tryin to prove dat Imran may not b mentally fit to b Prime ministr of pak :angry: :taz:

Can you guys change the title to some thing like 'IKs recovery updates' and make this a sticky for the time being.

Good news :cheers:

I hope he becomes normal very soon.

Back
Top Bottom