What's new

Germany ready to deploy troops in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is just political talk, making a stir on the internet by mentioning Pakistan with other countries. Although it should be a concern for us Pakistanis that now anyone be it be in some govt. or not compare Pakistan with Yemen and Sudan or the likes. My question is: Have we really gone down to the level of those countries or is it just another person wanting to leap forward while stepping on the name of my country?

100th%20typhoon.JPG

Nuclear power Pakistan is now being clubbed with countries like Yemen, Somalia and Sudan.

markus thats cause of our indian lobby in washington and european union....they are wasting money of a common indian who works with full dedication in call centers..they pay money to all the top officials to give such sort of idiotic statements.,,,,we should remain away from the big as americans and nato will soon leave the region

markus thats cause of our indian lobby in washington and european union....they are wasting money of a common indian who works with full dedication in call centers..they pay money to all the top officials to give such sort of idiotic statements.,,,,we should remain away from the big as americans and nato will soon leave the region

No, I dont think so.

Lobbying in Washington, is important. And if Pakistan gets clubbed with the likes of Somalia, its not a bad thing for India.

No, I dont think so.

Lobbying in Washington, is important. And if Pakistan gets clubbed with the likes of Somalia, its not a bad thing for India.

He's a false flag bro, don't even bother responding to him :rolleyes:

Future is not very good for Pakistan, but yet you will see them posting anti India thread regardless of what is happening to they country.

This could get interesting as China said attack on Pakistan is a attack on china.

So could it be NATO vs china and pak?

You Indians are never short of obsessions. Look how yo guys are jumping in joy. Stop playing on somebody else's shoulder, you dont even have balls to cross the border even in this difficult situation. Keep dreaming until sikhs in punjab and kashmiris wakes you up with your wet pents down.

Sometimes I just wonder how much time you guys have to spare and to jump into every discussion in this forum and bash Pakistan. Remember its not as bad as it is pictured but unfortunately we have no asnwer to the western and local agents (hindu) propaganda for the time being. You keep dreaming on your side of the border, while we clean up this mess.

The idea is too far fetched. A small country like Libya is already giving them a lot of problems. Not to mention Iraq and Afghanistan let alone Yemen, Somalia and Sudan. Besides Pakistan is a close ally and friend of China who is also an ally of Russia. I doubt they'll do anything. This is nothing but talks. :disagree:

obambam I know you won't agree with me , but Russia wont do a thing for Pakistan . all strategic experts know this damn well .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom