What's new

Germany ready to deploy troops in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He most likely only meant speacial ops inside pakistan. But i can see our airforce joining a bombing scenario.

Or maybe sending some cruise missiles into terror heavens inside pakistan.

Nuclear power Pakistan is now being clubbed with countries like Yemen, Somalia and Sudan.

And for your information recentlly India is also number 147 where Pakistan was 154 in voilated countries................In India there are around 800 terrorist organizations which are fighting against govt.

Well you can shut this thread down now, Obama has exonerated everyone. The war mongering party is over. Germany couldn't hold 5 sq. km. of Pakistan anyways. Best we leave the Pakistanis to clean up their mess.

He most likely only meant speacial ops inside pakistan. But i can see our airforce joining a bombing scenario.

If you have a courage , go ahead , but if you had, you could have attacked us after mumbai attacks . We are not Afghanistan , Iraq , sumalia or Yamen , We are nuclear , missile and cruise power , my child i am sure it would not be easy for you to attack us , you know the consequences .

USA is bombing pakistan on a daily basis, they dont seem too afraidd either.

Treating symptoms and ignoring the disease. I've lost all faith in US strategists. No offense to Germany's military up there in my post either, no one should have to sacrifice any more lives for Pakistan's blunders.

And for your information recentlly India is also number 147 where Pakistan was 154 in voilated countries................In India there are around 800 terrorist organizations which are fighting against govt.

ohh yeah dats y US n NATO busy vd us. dats y dey r attacking vd drones. y dnt u prefer higher number make it 1000000 because we have 1.2Billion population

but india is not usa , usa is sending drones to the areas of north waziristan where pakistan army is not having hold of , they are killing terrorists there , but remember every country is not a super power like usa .

How does it feel like to have your hyper nationalist pride shoved up your back side? Must really suck to a hype nationalist Nazi pig these days huh ? You have to constantly kiss the back side of the Jews and to have the American trucks parked up you rear
Im beginning to doubt if indeed you are German , I’ve never come across such a dumb person from Germany you are most likely an Indian living in Germany or such.
If you yourself don’t know who you are you can take the test of walking down the roads in areas that were the former east Germany and see if someone hurls a beer bottle or some other racist slurs your way.

but india is not usa , usa is sending drones to the areas of north waziristan where pakistan army is not having hold of , they are killing terrorists there , but remember every country is not a super power like usa .

Thats what i mean. German airforce could join the bombing with drones. And maybe send special ops to liquidate some terrorists.

Thats what i mean. German airforce could join the bombing with drones. And maybe send special ops to liquidate some terrorists.

Germany has to play second fiddle to the Americans, I don’t see that equation changing any time soon

Germany has to play second fiddle to the Americans, I don’t see that equation changing any time soon

No need to change that german interests on international stage are almost the same as americas

Germany has lost its damn mind .... nothing more then a kiss a$$ to the US right now and possibly have a real wet dream they can keep on dreaming .

Germany has lost its damn mind .... nothing more then a kiss a$$ to the US right now and possibly have a real wet dream they can keep on dreaming .

Because Germany is infested. Germany and Russia are the two countries the rest of the Europeans wary about, either of them is too powerful for the rest combined to shoulder. EU is an effort to castrate Germany among other under-world motives. The European vs Islam crap is by design. All to serve the purpose of just one: destroy nation states in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom