What's new

Germany demands justice for 17-year-old exchange student shot and killed by American whos still free

Thats quite reactionary, it has little to do with Muricanism or Gun Culture. I keep a gun and Ill shoot the idiot trying to take it from me. However, here the issue is how the incident occurred; specifically the garage door being left open to bait(what was possibly another violator)..yet , even with a drunk person in the house a 911 call might have been more prudent than shoot first ask questions later.

Maybe he thought someone had broken in their home or was in danger? Tragic indeed.

This is the tragic consequence of gun culture. Let's hope Mr. Obama can disarm the citizens there and bring about a peaceful US.

We've already had most of our gun rights taken away and can only own civilian standard rifles. I want a PKM LMG. :(

What if it was an armed burgler ? He had no right being there.

RIP to the poor lad but the owner is covered by the law,both the legal and the moral one.
Blame it on alcohol then.

Blame it on alcohol then.

Agreed but i can't still fault the home owner.Ofcourse i don't know the exact details:the hour (if it was late at night which is a "stress hour"),if he had a clear sight (if it was dark he couldn't know it was just an unarmed,drunk teenager),etc.

Being drunk should not mean people are free to kill you.
Being drunk also does not give you the right to enter someone else's house. But of course, since this involves an American, it automatically is the American's fault.

In a civilised country, the man that shot the boy would be in a lot of trouble.
Yeah...As if you would know what a civilized country is like.

Thats quite reactionary, it has little to do with Muricanism or Gun Culture. I keep a gun and Ill shoot the idiot trying to take it from me. However, here the issue is how the incident occurred; specifically the garage door being left open to bait(what was possibly another violator)..yet , even with a drunk person in the house a 911 call might have been more prudent than shoot first ask questions later.
Not reactionary at all. Your argument is proof of what I said. That somehow the American MUST be at fault, morally and legally.

No wonder this world is so violent and messed up. So many people are actually defending what looks like an execution, no less.

Only time that it may have been acceptable is if the teenager was coming at the homeowner with a weapon that could be reasonably judged to put the home-pwner at risk of death, but then it is a bad idea to hand out guns to the civilian population anyway.

LOL... yet another failed propaganda attempt by our Russian nationalist "friend".
Nationalism messes with your brain.

Anyways, basic rule of thumb in USA, as long as you don't mess with people, they'll leave you alone, cross that line and the consequences are yours to bear. This person had entered someone else's property, how would the owner know if he wasn't a thief?

Pakistan should be the last country to talk about defending itself. Watch out, there's a drone above you with hellfire!

Not even your armed forces can defend themselves or your sovereignity, and you have the nerve to troll on that point about Indians.

It's not Pakistan talking Indian, Indians in reality are cowards.

No wonder this world is so violent and messed up. So many people are actually defending what looks like an execution, no less.

Only time that it may have been acceptable is if the teenager was coming at the homeowner with a weapon that could be reasonably judged to put the home-pwner at risk of death, but then it is a bad idea to hand out guns to the civilian population anyway.
True...

Bangladesh has little to celebrate after the most violent election day in its history | Aisha Gani | Comment is free | theguardian.com

Ain't it sad ?

1. Dede was turkish and not german.

The German consulate in San Francisco was fooled by the evil Turk.

You better hurry up and inform the German authorities. I am sure they are waiting for your expert opinion on who is a "real" German.

Being drunk should not mean people are free to kill you.

In a civilised country, the man that shot the boy would be in a lot of trouble.
If you bothered to read the article, it clearly mentions that there had been a number of break-ins in the neighborhood before this incident and someone had previously broken into the guys house. The police were inept in responding on time. In this case you become your and your family's first line of defence.

Now, speaking of civilized country, what country was that where a black man beheaded a British soldier in the streets out in the open, oh wait that was Britain.

You better hurry up and inform the German authorities. I am sure they are waiting for your expert opinion on who is a "real" German.
Well, i think he meant that he was a ethnic Turk in a ethnic German country. Obviously since Germany is named after its inhabitants who are known as Germans and not Turks.

Last edited:
This happened at 12:30am. Not exactly the middle of the day accidental waltz.

Last edited:
4 shots from a close range? Definitely he was shooting to kill and disarming the trespasser or scaring him off was not the objective.

I see someone as real german who identifies with the country. Dede was burried yesterday in the turkish city Bodrum. I think that says evrything about what his family identifies with.

Well, i think he meant that he was a ethnic Turk in a ethnic German country. Obviously since Germany is named after its inhabitants who are known as Germans and not Turks.

Feel free to join us in the 21st century when you are ready.

I see someone as real german who identifies with the country. Dede was burried yesterday in the turkish city Bodrum. I think that says evrything about what his family identifies with.

He was a high school soccer player in Germany and, evidently, well accepted. What his family does with his dead body is not under his control.

The hilarious irony is that many Germans would see you as an Italian, not a "real" German. Worse, many would see you as an Indian or a Pakistani!

Right...And the fact that he was in someone else's home have nothing to do with this tragedy.

True.. its called learning from history..
the native americans should have roasted u when u entered their territory...

But seriously, you guys need to be civilized... justifying murder for trespass..
It would have made sense when mankind didnt have language to communicate...

Back
Top Bottom