What's new

Germany demands justice for 17-year-old exchange student shot and killed by American whos still free

True.. its called learning from history..
the native americans should have roasted u when u entered their territory...

But seriously, you guys need to be civilized... justifying murder for trespass..
It would have made sense when mankind didnt have language to communicate...
Do not criticize US when your own India is an even greater social mess. That is like a jungle tribe laughing at a car with a flat tire.

Feel free to join us in the 21st century when you are ready.

He was a high school soccer player in Germany and, evidently, well accepted. What his family does with his dead body is not under his control.

The hilarious irony is that many Germans would see you as an Italian, not a "real" German. Worse, many would see you as an Indian or a Pakistani!
Why Indian or Pakistani?

Thats quite reactionary, it has little to do with Muricanism or Gun Culture. I keep a gun and Ill shoot the idiot trying to take it from me. However, here the issue is how the incident occurred; specifically the garage door being left open to bait(what was possibly another violator)..yet , even with a drunk person in the house a 911 call might have been more prudent than shoot first ask questions later.

Sorry but talking like that is like saying why the police officer don't shoot a person in the leg or arm instead of killing. Once you pull out a pistol its shoot to kill.

Americans are a bunch of barbarians with their guns.

You talk like you never seen a non-American with a gun.

It's not Pakistan talking Indian, Indians in reality are cowards.
Compared to whom?? If we talk about South Asia then Indians are the most brave people.You can easily decipher that if you know the history of subcontinent.
Seconldy may i ask from where you got this impression that Indians are cowards??

Compared to whom?? If we talk about South Asia then Indians are the most brave people.You can easily decipher that if you know the history of subcontinent.
Seconldy may i ask from where you got this impression that Indians are cowards??

Indians are cowards :rofl:

Careful now, or else we might invade you.

LOL Canada defeated the US in the last war

He looks like an Indian .
That explains why he always takes great pains to insult India. Identity crisis and loyalty affirmation.

From the same place that he gets all his opinions from - his backside.

Why Indian or Pakistani?

We all look similar.

I have been mistaken for everything from an Iranian to an Italian to a South/Central American.

PS. That's just looks. Obviously, once you start talking, people can tell the difference.

Indians are cowards :rofl:

LOL Canada defeated the US in the last war
Pray tell me the exact reason for calling us cowards:angry:!!You are talking as if Brazilians are the bravest of the brave out there in the world....:coffee:

Feel free to join us in the 21st century when you are ready.

He was a high school soccer player in Germany and, evidently, well accepted. What his family does with his dead body is not under his control.

The hilarious irony is that many Germans would see you as an Italian, not a "real" German. Worse, many would see you as an Indian or a Pakistani!

The difference is, that i don´t care what others think about myself. Thats the normal behavior for mixed kids. My father is german, so in italy i´m a tedesco (a german). My mother is italian, so in germany i´m seen as an italian.

And nope, nobody in germany or italy would see me as an indian or a pakistani.

This looks to be a non issue.
You have no business looking through someone else's garage at one in the morning. Unless you need help, but in that case i'd assume one would go to front door.

Back
Top Bottom