What's new

Germans harassing and torturing a Muslim couple for wearing hijab

Hmm,
Clash of civilizations, it has already begun.

The eye of the storm

I mean, Germans are not known for that sort of thing, are they? that is why i find it hard to believe in the first place.

Until recently Americans were not known to be Anti-Muslim Islamophobes, just like France wasn't.
It will take some time until the veil is removed.

Instead of flying off the handle on an incomplete picture, one should take a deep breath and let due process work.

For example, the imam's killer has been arrested and charged within a few days:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/16/nyregion/oscar-morel-queens-imam-shootings.html

He will also get swift justice for his crimes.

The same will be the case here, as in the other cases you mention, I am sure. As long as the justice system works properly, any intolerance has no chance of survival. Even Trump's instigation will fade away soon enough.

Can you say the same about such crimes in Pakistan? The married couple burnt in a brick kiln? The laborer who was hung upside down from a tree and beaten just a few days ago? Do you want more examples?
What world are you living in dude, African American are suffering all kinds of humiliation at the hands of white US law enforcement, even leading politicians in the US acknowledge this and Islamophobia is gaining more and more ground, the nominee for the Republicans called for a ban on muslims entering the US, and I doubt Trumps instigation will soon fade away, a very large chunk of white America cannot fathom the idea of colored minorities gaining more and more influence, we may well see violence if Trump is not elected as he has already stated that the election will be rigged and Trump is a master charlatan, he is being believed.

Until recently Americans were not known to be Anti-Muslim Islamophobes, just like France wasn't.
It will take some time until the veil is removed.
That is true. It won't take long before they follow the same path as France and co.

It wasnt about veil. Because a storm the flight was delayed. That guy and his pathetic wife started attacking ground staff.

Muslims playing victim here and even defend scum that attacked a lady working on the check in counter.

How pathetic can one get?

Yeah your statement makes much more sense than what is being shown in video? You are the one who is pathetic here. Apparently you suffer from mental diarrhea every time you hear about abuse of Muslims in west.

Lmao.

The guy owned those panzi Germans!

@MarkusS would offcouse come here and launch his damage control mode and say "oh it wasn't a hijab issue" ..yeah sure!

Question: Is this Islamaphobia? At a airport? So much for airports being special.

And if your wondering who is chased by the mob well it is our favourite 1980s pop legend "Mr Dil Dil" turned "Mr Mullah".

Not sure how is that even relevant, airports are special because they have to receive high profile people. They simply need a better police and Pakistan's airport police is a lot better than the rest.

But what lead to her being tazed in the first place? The husband's reaction may be fair or not, depending on the facts. The video shows only a part of the entire incident, and therefore basing any conclusion on incomplete evidence will not be robust.
She didn't look like a threat to me but the husband was kinda rowdy by the looks of it.If they tazed him instead the situation wouldn't have escalated.

yeah try liverpool airport you will see pure form of racism, disguised as sir it part of our policy.

i thought germans were good it seems thier frustration is taken out on muslims, dumb son of b itches when they were involved in world war1, 2 they were alone, it was a few muslim that were helping them.

She didn't look like a threat to me but the husband was kinda rowdy by the looks of it.If they tazed him instead the situation wouldn't have escalated.

There could be many explanations for the husband's behavior. I do not think the video shows enough to make any conclusions at the present time.

German security men in the airport wanted a Muslim woman to take off her veil ( Hijab) and she refused so they electrically shocked her with the electrical guns and her husband teaching them a lesson before they electrically shocked him.

Welcome to the "liberal" world :)
Today it's muslim women with hijab,tomorrow it's jewish man with kippa.
Europe it is not a place for foreigners

German security men in the airport wanted a Muslim woman to take off her veil ( Hijab) and she refused so they electrically shocked her with the electrical guns and her husband teaching them a lesson before they electrically shocked him.

Welcome to the "liberal" world :)
A comment posted below the video :

Shamil Aloprado
This video is bs . It's been refuted by a guy who works at the airport ...read below . It's more a case of a rude muslim guy assaulting staff and people at the airport . No tasers involved ...
As a muslim I was brought up to speak truth even if it's a witness against yourself ..

A comment posted below the video :

Shamil Aloprado
This video is bs . It's been refuted by a guy who works at the airport ...read below . It's more a case of a rude muslim guy assaulting staff and people at the airport . No tasers involved ...
As a muslim I was brought up to speak truth even if it's a witness against yourself ..

May be the guy's eyes did not work or may be he is too ignorant to notice that the women fell over almost unconscious just like the male fell over.
May be they had some black magic at play here.

Back
Top Bottom