What's new

German-led European consortium comes up with a cheaper proposal for its Eurofighter to India

I smell huge irregularities in the French offer, i like the Grippen offer more.
Oh wow, I didn't know we had a member of the MoD contractual negotiation team on here!

As for the Gripen, shows what kind of bias you have- that plane didn't even meet the basic technical criteria of the IAF! Are you asking the IAF to make do with a sub-standard product?

well brother corrupt UPA had fixed the deal and had almost 10 % as "kick backs" already from the french

to my knowledge owt of 20 billion $$s almost 10-15 % was to be payed as "kick backs" of which 10% was paid when the rafale was selected (both sonia and rahul made repeted foriegn trips for the same)

What actual BS is this? If you have even a shred of evidence provide, otherwise leave your partisan nonsensical lies to yourself, you are not doing any good putting them out their for consumption- maybe another idiot will come along and actually believe you.

It has been the deal will be around $16BN USD NOT $20BN USD, this $20BN figure is pure cr@p the Indian media pulled out of their backsides.

Look at all these people trying to derail a procurement that so far has been 100% above board and beyond doubt. Speculation from arm chair general is one thing but when it crosses the line to actual definitive statements proclaiming pure fabrications as fact it is out of order.

@Topic too little too late from EFT, if they cold do this they should have with their original bid before they were found to be the L2 entrant. There is no way the EFT can revise their bid now and be accepted over the Rafale. Just more noise coming from the losers of the MMRCA bid as the Rafale-IAF deal inches closer to completion this year....

Both are fine fighters.. But if I am not wrong Rafael is better in a2g role which iaf really wants..
It seems game is gonna heat up even more
With discounts n tot. whatever modi govt does have to do fast... Time is running out ffs..

India Said to Target Signing Rafale Fighter Jet Deal by End 2014
India aims to sign the contract for the world’s biggest order of fighter jets in about two decades with Dassault Aviation SA (AM) by the end of the year, two Indian air force officials familiar with the matter said today.[...]
More:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-0...-end-2014.html

aata majhi satakli , why Germans are doing time pass ?? Rafale fits and has advanced in Negotiation .

Well, this is a clear case of shutting the stable after the horse has bolted. WTF were the Germans doing all these years? It's too late now to renegotiate the fighter deal.

So Rafale it is!

Cheers!

If the price difference is 3.5 Billion $ then there is NO way the GoI can ignore it.

Rafale still has an edge but if the Germans comes back with a STRONG ToT plan then there is a good chance that the Modi govt. might go for it.

It'd be a good option.

They offered Eurofighter with ToT with some price cuts to Turkish Air Force. But the dumbass government chose to go with Lockheed F-35A B3F instead.

No freaking way the rafael deal has costed us to much time & money & will surely be signed by the end of 2014[govt sources] & WTF were Germans doing all these years

Its not world's biggest defense deal. Looks like things don't appeal to Indians till 'world's, best, biggest, baddest, or first', written next to it.

Style hota hai apna apna :azn: & i think this is the world's biggest arms deal,who has purchased 20 bil worth of aircraft at the same time in one go

No need to spend more if Typhoon is available at $3 bn less. India cannot spent hard earn cash for just luxury.

Hmmmm.. Ati sundar...

Scrap this drama and buy SAAB...

No need to spend more if Typhoon is available at $3 bn less. India cannot spent hard earn cash for just luxury.
What and drag out talks and make the IAF wait another 3 years? Nonsense. The EFT consortium had their chance- they blew it, to re-open the bidding process at this late stage would be disastrous for the IAF and India's image- you have to respect the closed bidding system or at least abide by the very rule YOU HAVE SET DOWN.

Another peace of BS .EU main disadvantage is its 4nation ownership .IAF mentallly prepared for Rafale.
And if these tender lost Rafale will go to cemetary.
So they will do anything to secure these deal at any cost .But these tactics will help GoI to pressure the French.
And there is no revising is available in these project.

Exceptions can always be made. 4 nations is not a bad thing, you have more leverage for international affairs....

Exceptions can always be made. 4 nations is not a bad thing, you have more leverage for international affairs....

One is Italy if I am not wrong.
MMRCA ,very important in a delicate situation, needs to get support from 4 EU nations having lot of commitments .
I think that more or like as a gambling.

By the time we start inducting these fighters,Frenches are going to start retiring their rafales...I am getting old waiting for this shit:close_tema:.:angry:

Back
Top Bottom