What's new

GeoTV licenses suspended by PEMRA

This is just the beginning guys we have to keep the pressure on PEMRA and Courts so Geo Group doesn't get any kind of relief from any where War has just begun against this traitor channel it has not ended yet

its gone beyond the Pakmil .. Geo fancied itself by poking fun at the religious sensitivities and we find is very disgusting
just like anyone in the west will feel disgusted over a bigot who justifies final solution and denies Holocaust

But sensitivities and disgust are not enough to ban. It must follow due and legal process.

Still no reason to hang.
Still reason to hang and only punishment they deserve is hanging treason is not tolerated neither in Islam nor in Pakistan and punishment is clear to be eliminated and state has to finish them

Still reason to hang and only punishment they deserve is hanging treason is not tolerated neither in Islam nor in Pakistan and punishment is clear to be eliminated and state has to finish them

If that is the case maulvis like you would be firsto on the list. Then these easily bought scums.

If that is the case maulvis like you would be firsto on the list. Then these easily bought scums.
Those who betrayed Islam and Pakistan for sure they are very few but are in vast majority in liberal class and these channels and journalists and they will be taken out

Congratulations to Pakistan. This will go a long way towards strengthening the authority of PA/ISI in the society. :)

even if true - sure beats traitors....i know its a hard news for ill-wishers like you to digest

go have an ice cream and relax

I have my own reason for this whole Suspend Geo dilema - infact i am of view that ARY's license should be suspended too, because this has exposed that how weak PEMRA is as a Regulating Authority - so finally we will get to see some amendments - its like strengthening the institution....Journalism/ Journalists/ Media Houses, in its current state are actually stepping the line, as if they are above the law - Talking to terrorists on live Shows, trying to negotaite with Hostage takers, trying to dictate the policy - that is not Journalism ----
so I just pray that we manage to achieve the objective by the end of this

in journalism - there must be ethics

if geo or other groups are in touch with bomb-makers and members of TTP and they dont reveal their sources - is this professional journalism?

many times the safety of our troops was compromised in Swat (Op. Rah e Rast) b/c of geo revealing their positions.

thanks to God they are banned...

its gone beyond the Pakmil .. Geo fancied itself by poking fun at the religious sensitivities and we find is very disgusting
just like anyone in the west will feel disgusted over a bigot who justifies final solution and denies Holocaust
VCHENG I am marking your word.........but believe me removing one curb crawling prostitute,would not finish the business,there are a number of others who ought to be removed as well ,not GEO only,although she was the one who started this business.

Last edited:
The suspension of Geo license is welcomed by lots of groups. Very soon Geo will come back again and they will start their propaganda again. Geo has lots of money and they can use their money for their comeback. Our politicians are money hungry.
I wish a time could, when our politicians could make a very clear cut policy on the media.

even if true - sure beats traitors....i know its a hard news for ill-wishers like you to digest
go have an ice cream and relax

Did I sound tensed? Don't worry I am not, I am only expressing my best wishes. :)

Back
Top Bottom