What's new

George Soros: "Erdogan’s construction-driven growth model made Earthquake consequences worse"

BHAN85

Reaction score
Country
Spain
He said India and Türkiye are not full "open societies" due to Modi and Erdogan.
So you can expect all kind of foreign interference of this guy before elections.

Watch out, Türkiye.

I got the personal conviction that everytime this guy criticize some world leader, the criticized is the best leader ever for his people: Putin, Xi, Modi and Erdogan, congratulations.

Last edited:
Says George Soros the metallurgical engineer

Soros has already been trying to involve in India, he even held a press conference I believe. What a entitled prick.

So, Turkish people should stay in bamboo huts? Turkey has been unfortunate to be hit by a massive earthquake, and it will come out stronger.
People who live in glass houses should not throw stones at others 😒

My two cents:

I will be play the devils advocate here and say that George is a billionaire who has given more in charity , pound for pound in ratio to net worth then any other individual. So anybody who is criticizing should earn half the success and wealth he has earned. Now, back to watching my lakers and hope that they make the playoffs! #golakeshow!

Forbes brother, Wiki is Jemimas cousin 😂

My two cents:

I will be play the devils advocate here and say that George is a billionaire who has given more in charity , pound for pound in ratio to net worth then any other individual. So anybody who is criticizing should earn half the success and wealth he has earned. Now, back to watching my lakers and hope that they make the playoffs! #golakeshow!

Forbes brother, Wiki is Jemimas cousin 😂
During the 1998 Asian financial crisis, Soros and his funds managers suck billions of wealth from poor third world countries to enrich the already rich Western countries. :mad:

Beware of Billionaires bearing gifts.

During the 1998 Asian financial crisis, Soros and his funds managers suck billions of wealth from poor third world countries to enrich the already rich Western countries. :mad:

Beware of Billionaires bearing gifts.
Brother, I will counter by asking you this in this day and age who became a billionaire without doing what you have pointed towards above? Theee is a reason why there are roughly billionaires in the thousands while the population is almost 8 billion. It doesn’t have to with nationality. How we can rationalize this in a way is by seeing how many actually gave their wealth away and not kept it like greedy little leaches.

So, Turkish people should stay in bamboo huts? Turkey has been unfortunate to be hit by a massive earthquake, and it will come out stronger.

Don't get angry. Be happy.

(((soros))) sala Wehrmacht se kyu bach gya bc

iske bachpan me hi iska 'nip in the bud' kar dena tha

German efficiency ka malfunction ho gya : (

Why? Because Georgo Soros doesn't think that India is a free society?

Soros has already been trying to involve in India, he even held a press conference I believe. What a entitled prick.

Easy bruv. Easy. I know you don't like George's comments, but still. Take it easy.

Says Mr. Illuminati.

Bro, you just focus on PTI. Evil PTI I mean.

Why can't people mind their own business ?
Because he's the real POTUS, of the world superpower.

Whole planet is his domination zone.

That's a open society, a society with no limits for a individual rich and powerful enough, like USA, where whole state and gov bend over to wall st bankers.

Back
Top Bottom