What's new

Geopolitics of ASEAN+ region

No matter what we call others, Viets are always monkeys in our eyes. sometimes you cant be called as human beings because you are 蛮 related to worm. scare me. worm

You are chinese living in Thailand, all of you came to Thailand from southern China. In the past, your ancestors called 南蛮 (southern Barbarians) in china by superior original Hans. Who are living in centre of Mainland China's. It's very stranger that you accepted it, copied it, repeated it like idiot monkey.
Shameful for you idiot monkey can repeat only and don't know such word is insulting directly to your ancestors.:enjoy:

This is precisely why China is more import to any country in ASEAN than any ASEAN country to each other.

Given the fact that there exists such a belligerent and vicious Vietnam that keeps infringing its neighbor country’s sovereignty, a China appears even more important in peace-keeping SE Asia.
How can a weak and nation with usless army like China can help Chinese in Malaysia-Sing-Thai to stop our goal ?? China could do something from 1979-1988 just bcz she had great help from US(but sadly, both of them still lost Laos-Camb into our hands).

Now, US help you No more, soon we will kick out all Chinese in ASEAN region if they keep doing some stupid things against VN like what Chinese in Viet-Laos-Camb did in 1979.

Gpit should thank God that you are Chinese in US, not those poor and No future Chinese in ASEAN .:P
2) Study what is ASEAN. ASEAN was built to against perceived Soviet-Chinese communist expansion.
And they finally realised that : 'go against VN is just a waste, and the True enemy of ASEAN is Chinese living in ASEAN , not VNese'. that why Sing-Indonesia-Malay kept quiet when we killed uncountable numbers of Chinese-Thai in Thailand during VN-Thai conflict :P

You are chinese living in Thailand, all of you came to Thailand from southern China. In the past, your ancestors called 南蛮 (southern Barbarians) in china by superior original Hans. Who are living in centre of Mainland China's. It's very stranger that you accepted it, copied it, repeated it like idiot monkey.
Shameful for you idiot monkey can repeat only and don't know such word is insulting directly to your ancestors.:enjoy:

my family clearly identifies that my ancestors were from the north. anyway, the south han and the north han are all pure han, nothing to do with monkeys. 蛮, so scaring.

my family clearly identifies that my ancestors were from the north. anyway, the south han and the north han are all pure han, nothing to do with monkeys. 蛮, so scaring.

He he, you lies. I've been to Thailand two time. My bussiness partner are Thai company, but they are Chinese in native. All of you came from southern China, where 南蛮 are living. Cantonese, Fujians and Hakka do the best business in Thailand:enjoy:

Arrogant as ever well its in your culture to be arrogant and stupid pure han? more like purely stupid sir i mean seriously who looks on race now a days? This is the 21st you dumbf***s why look down on people well you people always look down on others its your thing but i think it was the pure hans who had there behinds handed to them by the Mongols the 8 alliance nations the Japanese and my own countrymen in the Korean war ya you should be very proud of your self for being a doormat well you comeback to me and my statement by saying this and that but i don't give a F about it why? because one we fought and lose we didn't say we were a superior bread were just people like everybody else we had our off and high days second we are a trusting people too trusting and it was the age of colonization what did you expect in those times china was an Empire free from anybody but has a culture of god complex but instead of developing it was so arrogant that i slow its development and its contact with the outside world that was a stupid move it forgot the rule that EVERYTHING CHANGE OVER TIME so it got its @$$ kick by everyone ya i can say you people never learn the real lesson in your history so as the rest of the Chinese Nation your still the very same people like your ancestors i think you people need that @$$es kicking again but that's up to world not to me that's the reality well i think we dont have to wait long its coming.

Some statistics about ASEAN+

GDP list
ASEAN : 1.8 trillion
Japan : 5.9 trillion
S Korea : 1.1 trillion
----------------------
Total : 8.8 trillion

China : 7.3 trillion

If Japan and South Korea decide to develop ASEAN as their joint backyard, only then an ASEAN+ can match the high growth rate of China and even surpass it.

Also ASEAN+ nations should start developing a common specification and standard for their indigenous military tech, hardware and weapons systems, so that all member nations buy weapons from within the region. Japanese and Koreans can lead high tech research, while low tech manufacturing can be done in cheaper labor countries in ASEAN+, under Japanese and Korean supervision. This should give USA, Chinese or Russian weapons a run for their money in the global market place.

economically, bonzi and nipponzi have long designed their economies in ways that will make them integrate with china, not with viets or filipinos, and they don't have a choice in that regard. so if they have to choose between ASEAN+2 or northeast asian 3, they will go for an economic union in northeast asia.

militarily, an alliance between nipponzi and viets will stretch their line of communication so long and so exposed that it has no actual viability.

there is a reason i suspected you were a troll: in your very post in the thread you suggested the exclusion of china, which makes everything else you said completely impractical. and i knew you said it not to encourage a meaningful discussion of the geopolitics in east asia but to excite hate against china (as you did in the thread about the gulf area). you fanatically supported viets and pan-turkics in your grandly-named "geopolitics" threads just to hate on russia and china. the anglo-americans have the same malice against russia and china, but at least they think of real things to harm us. you are a petty mind incapable of any real harm but just want to troll.

you are an unintelligent troll, kalu_miah!

there is a reason i suspected you were a troll: in your very post in the thread you suggested the exclusion of china, which makes everything else you said completely impractical. !
China is trying to kill all of her small neighbours such as SK-Japan-Phil-VN etc one by one, of course small nations must find out the way to counter against China's aggression.

Who knows what China will do to Bangladesh when she completely conquer most of her small neighbours, Chinese is notorious in racist like Nazi too, so, it'd better for Bangladesh to join ASEAN + from now:coffee:

gpit, could you please clarify this statement: "China appears even more important in peace-keeping SE Asia".

Thank you for your interesting questions!

Here is how:

In my earlier posts, I have suggest people study the concept and history of “Indochina federation”, which is an important idea for modern Vietnam.

In recent couple of decades, it shows that Vietnam, being suppressed in history and modern times by many foreign powers, much like Korea, has a people of burning desire to conquer the world ( :lol: laughable? But it is true! ) constantly agitated by its irrational jingoism. Hundred times worse than India. :tdown:

In contrast to India which has vast land and massive population, and therefore has certain legitimacy to claim or attempt to claim a next superpower, VN is a humanity sh!thole with disadvantageous geography and puny amount of population, added to its perpetual poverty, disastrous education system, and crippled and distorted history due to abolishment of Chinese language (that carries its history).

From this PDF forum alone, you can see so many history illiterate Vietnamese spewing out ridiculous “evidence” that SCS islands are all Viet’s. Those “evidences” were all written in Chinese and seldom those Viets actually know Chinese and therefore never understand what were on the “evidence”. LOL! In fact, those isolated maps or scrolls presented by PDF Viet illiterates may well be an indication that those islands were actually documented by ancient Chinese and indeed belong to China, even though tiny portion of the ancient Chinese became modern Vietnamese later.

Many Vietnamese know that shortcomings. Thus their first attempt is to revive so called Indochina federation by annexing its neighboring countries such as mild Cambodia and same mild but more backward Lao to gain land mass. Some Vietnamese want to also have a piece of Chinese land. Those crazy Viet in PDF and elsewhere claim that Chinese Guangxi autonomous region belongs to Vietnam! :lol: I remember one stupid Viet went so far as to say Chinese land up to Yangtze River are all Vietnam’s. :rofl: Frankly, that Viet dunce’s brain must be squeezed by a gigantic donkey’s @ss at least once, perhaps twice, otherwise it is hard to explain the severity of his mental condition.

Seriously, this is pretty dangerous, not only to the peace of ASAN, but also to the peace of the world in general.

Vietnam’s invasion of Cambodia was the first step toward Viet’s realization of “Indochina federation” under the pretext to overthrow Pol Pot. If you have studied Indochina modern history, documents show that Pol Pot and VietCom were initially in the same pants. Only when VeitCom suggested to Pol Pot “Indochina federation” concept, it caused extreme nationalistic Pol Pot to rebuke, ending up in a split of the two parties.

Chinese spanking of Vietnam in 1979 was exactly in such a background: China worried that if Vietnam indeed annexed Cambodia and Lao under Soviet evil support, the whole SE Asia would be in disaster, because Vietnam would not just stop there, it would further encroach/occupy Thailand ( Vietnamese border raids in Thailand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), threatening Malaysia and Singapore. Don’t you see the “pride” some Viets in this forum show when they repeatedly present the picture presumably that Viet cannoned Thailand’s building? And so many Vietnamese here are blatantly raving about controlling Malacca Strait in this very PDF forum and many where else?

If Vietnam is allowed to follow its satanic ambition, it is well possible that it would invade Burma and threaten Bangladesh/India. Vietnam’s diabolical appetite would never be met. Just look at now: such a tiny country, stricken with poverty and inflation, yet filled with warmongers and criminals, claims a large part of China, both mainland and SCS islands.

Thus, facts show that a benevolent China effectively suppresses Vietnam’s fiendish ambition and keeps the peace of ASEAN, and the peace of Asia in general.

In recent couple of decades, it shows that Vietnam, being suppressed in history and modern times by many foreign powers, much like Korea, has a people of burning desire to conquer the world ( :lol: laughable? But it is true! ) constantly agitated by its irrational jingoism. Hundred times worse than India. :tdown:
Just bcz we slept on Great victory against Mongol when the whole world was massacred under Mongol's empire , that's why we was backward when comparing with the West, so the west could dominated us for a short time. But things changed now, our power is back , then defeting again an useless amry like PLA is just a piece of cake. :coffee:
In contrast to India which has vast land and massive population, and therefore has certain legitimacy to claim or attempt to claim a next superpower, VN is a humanity sh!thole with disadvantageous geography and puny amount of population, added to its perpetual poverty, disastrous education system, and crippled and distorted history due to abolishment of Chinese language (that carries its history).
Hehe, but Vnis located in very improtant position, From Cam Ranh base(where US-Soviet set up their naval base) or SaiGon, we can control the whole ASEAN region (inclding SCS(east sea)too).

We also have 'Greater Sub-Mekong nations' plan to unify all Sub-Mekong nations . it will take about 15 years to complete this task and 'Greater Sub-Mekong' association will has a vast land and massive population like any powerful nations:coffee:
Seriously, this is pretty dangerous, not only to the peace of ASAN, but also to the peace of the world in general.

Vietnam’s invasion of Cambodia was the first step toward Viet’s realization of “Indochina federation” under the pretext to overthrow Pol Pot. If you have studied Indochina modern history, documents show that Pol Pot and VietCom were initially in the same pants. Only when VeitCom suggested to Pol Pot “Indochina federation” concept, it caused extreme nationalistic Pol Pot to rebuke, ending up in a split of the two parties.
Pol-Pot is Chinese-Khmer, that why, he's against our plan, and begged for China's support in orderto kill all native ASEAN people like Thai-Camb-VNese. So, we had to punish this idiot Chinese-Khmer to save native ASEAN people from genocide of crazy Chinese.
Chinese spanking of Vietnam in 1979 was exactly in such a background: China worried that if Vietnam indeed annexed Cambodia and Lao under Soviet evil support, the whole SE Asia would be in disaster, because Vietnam would not just stop there, it would further encroach/occupy Thailand ( Vietnamese border raids in Thailand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), threatening Malaysia and Singapore. Don’t you see the “pride” some Viets in this forum show when they repeatedly present the picture presumably that Viet cannoned Thailand’s building? And so many Vietnamese here are blatantly raving about controlling Malacca Strait in this very PDF forum and many where else?
Thai's King is Chinese too, and he also protected bad Chinese like Pol Pot, that's why, we had to attack Thailand and try to overthrown those Chinese evil, but we're unsuccessful bcz China (with great supprt from US) also attacked us in our Northern border in order to save that evil Chinese-Thai King.
If Vietnam is allowed to follow its satanic ambition, it is well possible that it would invade Burma and threaten Bangladesh/India. Vietnam’s diabolical appetite would never be met. Just look at now: such a tiny country, stricken with poverty and inflation, yet filled with warmongers and criminals, claims a large part of China, both mainland and SCS islands.
Oh, man, if small and far country can threaten Bangladesh, then, a big and racist country like China will be a real night mare to Bangladesh in the close furture .

He he, you lies. I've been to Thailand two time. My bussiness partner are Thai company, but they are Chinese in native. All of you came from southern China, where 南蛮 are living. Cantonese, Fujians and Hakka do the best business in Thailand:enjoy:

ha,no matter south or north, both are Han chinese. has nothing to do with Monkeys in viets. u should study more chinese history before you post here. maybe u should study chinese history to know more about yourself-viets, remember, u were part of china for 1000 years. I believe during such a long time, ur women got pregnant by plenty of chinese male.

Arrogant as ever well its in your culture to be arrogant and stupid pure han? more like purely stupid sir i mean seriously who looks on race now a days? This is the 21st you dumbf***s why look down on people well you people always look down on others its your thing but i think it was the pure hans who had there behinds handed to them by the Mongols the 8 alliance nations the Japanese and my own countrymen in the Korean war ya you should be very proud of your self for being a doormat well you comeback to me and my statement by saying this and that but i don't give a F about it why? because one we fought and lose we didn't say we were a superior bread were just people like everybody else we had our off and high days second we are a trusting people too trusting and it was the age of colonization what did you expect in those times china was an Empire free from anybody but has a culture of god complex but instead of developing it was so arrogant that i slow its development and its contact with the outside world that was a stupid move it forgot the rule that EVERYTHING CHANGE OVER TIME so it got its @$$ kick by everyone ya i can say you people never learn the real lesson in your history so as the rest of the Chinese Nation your still the very same people like your ancestors i think you people need that @$$es kicking again but that's up to world not to me that's the reality well i think we dont have to wait long its coming.
about u? Maids, sometimes inferior to vietnam monkeys in our eyes.

ha,no matter south or north, both are Han chinese. has nothing to do with Monkeys in viets. u should study more chinese history before you post here. maybe u should study chinese history to know more about yourself-viets.
Hehe, yeah, we're inferior in your racist eyes, that's why, No one can be your True friend bcz you never treat them equally . Bangladesh must get out of your influence as soon as possible before you start insulting them like what you're doing to VN-Phil-SK-Japanese now:coffee:

remember, u were part of china for 1000 years. I believe during such a long time, ur women got pregnant by plenty of chinese male.
Of course we also never forget that we treated coward Chinese( who ran away from Mongol-Manchus's invasion) like servants too:lol:

ha,no matter south or north, both are Han chinese. has nothing to do with Monkeys in viets. u should study more chinese history before you post here. maybe u should study chinese history to know more about yourself-viets, remember, u were part of china for 1000 years. I believe during such a long time, ur women got pregnant by plenty of chinese male.

about u? Maids, sometimes inferior to vietnam monkeys in our eyes.

I wonder really about mentality of such southern chinese like you, you aren't Han chinese, they look down at you like worm 南蛮.
So your are enslaving very long time by Mongolia, Manchus and Japanese. With out victory of Soviet and USA Army on Japanese, you are still slaves of Japan. You don't feel any shameful when chinese invaded in to Viet. We have been beating your ancestors ran away with bloody heads over thousand years, like 1979 spanking.
and more about your troll. Look at here.

111005014509-asian-woman-black-man-mirror-couple-kiss-story-top.jpg

I wonder really about mentality of such southern chinese like you, you aren't Han chinese, they look down at you like worm 南蛮.
So your are enslaving very long time by Mongolia, Manchus and Japanese. With out victory of Soviet and USA Army on Japanese, you are still slaves of Japan. You don't feel any shameful when chinese invaded in to Viet. We have been beating your ancestors ran away with bloody heads over thousand years, like 1979 spanking.
and more about your troll. Look at here.

111005014509-asian-woman-black-man-mirror-couple-kiss-story-top.jpg

we just look down upon worms like viets. I just remember viets were salves of Chinese, French, Americans, Japanese before. And it will be slaves of the big powers again because it's the destiny of monkeys-play toll of human beings.

Rightly said.

China is now much much more important to each of ASEAN country than any ASEAN country to each other. This is a fact.

Right chinaman, a market with nearly 1.4 billion people is always an attractive reason not to be missed.

Only if you ASEAN countries can make China irrelevant, then would any of you be able to start ranting about uniting ASEAN to against China. Before that happens, any ASEAN country against China is like to improve your health by stabbing a knife into your own liver. :lol:

Uniting ASEAN is not synonymous to against China. It seems like you characterize the psychological fear of the chinese.

“Mother taking care of her children”,

Perhaps only Singapore see China as their mother, because about 74% of Singaporeans people are ethnic Han.
Instead, we called china as Tau-khua.

hum, that’s perhaps why Deng Xiaoping would like to spank a naughty child in 1979 when the child was hallucinated enough to dream a Federation of Indo-China.

You forget the painful lesson 1979 spanking?

Some Chinese soldiers called it a “painful, little war.” Vietnamese troops avoided battle and instead harassed PLA forces. Some Chinese officers described it as a “ghost war,” since the enemy troops were almost invisible, or a “shadow war,” since it seemed they were fighting against their own shadows. The Vietnamese troops employed the same tactics, made the same moves, and used the same weapons as the Chinese. They knew exactly what the Chinese were trying to do. They exploited almost every problem and weakness the Chinese had. The Chinese troops had to fight their own problems first before they could fight the Vietnamese. Deng’s border war taught the PLA a hard lesson….

Many of the PLA’s commanding officers were shocked by the poor discipline, low morale, combat ineffectiveness, and high casualties in the 1979 Sino-Vietnamese War. During the nineteen days of the first two phases, the PLA suffered 26,000 casualties, about 1,350 per day. Gerald Segal points out that in Vietnam, “in contrast to Korea, Chinese troops performed poorly. In Korea, they adequately defended North Korea, but in 1979 they failed to punish Vietnam. China’s Cambodian allies were relegated to a sideshow along the Thai frontier, and China was unable to help them break out.”

What the PLA Learned in Vietnam, 1979 | Far Outliers

China-Vietnam Border War, 30 Years Later - Photo Essays - TIME

This is precisely why China is more import to any country in ASEAN than any ASEAN country to each other.

Given the fact that there exists such a belligerent and vicious Vietnam that keeps infringing its neighbor country’s sovereignty, a China appears even more important in peace-keeping SE Asia.

Sorry chinaman, unfortunately they were not welcome China to "peace-keeping" to them, instead they welcome Uncle Sam.
To know why, read the following excerpts:

Many of the PLA’s commanding officers were shocked by the poor discipline, low morale, combat ineffectiveness, and high casualties in the 1979 Sino-Vietnamese War. During the nineteen days of the first two phases, the PLA suffered 26,000 casualties, about 1,350 per day. Gerald Segal points out that in Vietnam, “in contrast to Korea, Chinese troops performed poorly. In Korea, they adequately defended North Korea, but in 1979 they failed to punish Vietnam. China’s Cambodian allies were relegated to a sideshow along the Thai frontier, and China was unable to help them break out.”

Back
Top Bottom