What's new

Geo Tv Pakistan...

GEO should be banned . I watched it for 1 year but never found a positive News about pakistan.
Well I've seen many, but reporting Positive news does not make a good TV channel.

I've seen Geo stand up to Musharraf and Zardari both while ALL other channels compromised somewhat to their ILLEGAL and anti-freedom demands.

That you gotta respect.

Now I'm not gonna make them any sort of heroes, but the level of villainization Geo gets on forums is also not cool. 90% of it all is due to the fact that Pakistanis are not accustomed to free speech

GEO should be banned . I watched it for 1 year but never found a positive News about pakistan.

is there any esp these days mate ... ? v got to take critisism and keep a broad mind additionally stop calling people or channels israeli and raw agents .. when they are pointing fingers in right direction.

The rumor has been circulating for some time that Geo is partly funded by Voice of America, and the car in the image belongs to the GEO owner.

5f3bf9c93c6b0dc6d9aa8b5b610cec56.jpg

Where did my post go???

You know, if it's true, then Musharraf knew about it. Thats why he raided their studios.

But really, watching this video i just see a whole bunch of paranoia. I doubt that the average Pakistani civilian even knows what the Israeli flag looks like. Same goes for the average Indian civilian. That flag had to be a mistake. I mean the chances of the most powerful news organisation in Pakistan being infiltrated and smashed up to make the flag look like it has the star of David are pretty low, why would Israel be giving us hints if they do have an influence on GEO?

"80 percent of news only belongs to India"

Huh, no, thats not what they show on the American GEO atleast. The headlines always start with a suicide bombing, some girl getting beat by some crazy people, and they finish it off with what the amazing things the rest of the world is doing.

The rumor has been circulating for some time that Geo is partly funded by Voice of America, and the car in the image belongs to the GEO owner.

5f3bf9c93c6b0dc6d9aa8b5b610cec56.jpg

It's true. Thats one of the only Rolls Royces in Pakistan. The other belongs to the guy who owns Bahria Town.

It's true. Thats one of the only Rolls Royces in Pakistan. The other belongs to the guy who owns Bahria Town.

I think you will see a few more than two as apparently Rolls Royce have opened up a couple of show rooms in Pakistan recently.
I have a video of Pakistan Day Parade 1987, the then PM also arrives in a Roller.

BTW, It's not an Israeli flag but an Indian and Pakistan Flags are jointly imposed.

Geo Supremacy is Long Gone guys ..

There are Tons of News Channels which are actually doing great journalism .

One question for all the the GEO supporters, the vulgarity GEO is showing, would you like to watch this with your family..ofcourse not. When I asked the same question with one of the producers in GEO, I was shocked to hear that, as per him we only show what my family can watch, I told him only one thing...well sir if this is what your own family wants to watch then we are not that valgur as your own family might be.

All these valgur dance shows, glamerous soaps, diperasing news they are all part of a big conspiracy infact a slow poison for the new generation. Think about it.

nice try .but its not gonna help................totally false

One question for all the the GEO supporters, the vulgarity GEO is showing, would you like to watch this with your family..ofcourse not. When I asked the same question with one of the producers in GEO, I was shocked to hear that, as per him we only show what my family can watch, I told him only one thing...well sir if this is what your own family wants to watch then we are not that valgur as your own family might be.

All these valgur dance shows, glamerous soaps, diperasing news they are all part of a big conspiracy infact a slow poison for the new generation. Think about it.

I think this is the only pertinent part of all.
rest the whole thing is fantasy.

We need to decide on 2 things

1. What percentage of foreign programming may be allowed on Pakistan based channels if at all.

2. What will be censor board guide lines.

As far as vulgarity etc is concerned, the rest of the channels Indus, KTN etc are abreast.

some of reporters are working for anti-Pakistan groups.

there's another video where hamid Mir is comparing Pak-istani Army with israeli army... while reporting in sawt...

Also GEO did program "Jirga" on 911 with sole intention to proove it was really done by muslims, Hamid Mir was again there with his top-secret never told before...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom