What's new

Geo TV calling Bangladesh as "minnow" and says Pak "crushed" Bangladesh.

Was these right words used by Geo TV..???

• Yes

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, Bangalis deserve this

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • No, Geo TV is hypocrite

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this has nothing to do wid Gen M..... cricket n Gen M...lolz

yes agreed my dear..but wht i am concerned abt is that would u like to use these kind of words if u defeat one of ur brothers or cousins or very near friends in any game..??? some may yes they would but when u r talking at aninternational level then one must b careful coz there r ppl who do take note of these things and do make a "mountain out of a molehill" as Alway Neutral has brought forward...
theres nothing "bad" if atleast these words r not used agiainst the ppl whom we care about. game is a game, sport is a sport but there r "ppl" who make use of these petty things to make others things look bigger...i justed wanted to bring this in ur noptice tht u ppl should not be taken by surprise..nor should u b made "used" to these kind of words for future refrence.

AGAIN IT'S A GAME NOT A WAR.....YES IT'S A WAR WHEN WE PLAY AGIANST INDIA....NOT WHEN WE PLAY AGINST OUR BROTHERS....

choice of words is very important....Bhutto was hanged just coz of wrong choice of words my dear...

yes u r right Geo is in the habbit of "manupilating" things around to get undue benefits...eveybody knws tht...they r kinda black-mailers...bird flu case and dealing with Pakistan Poultary Association is a guud example to support this fact.when they ask them to pay maoney or they r going to propogate bird flu like hell to screw the poultray industry....and by the way which they did..

Just like Geo is manipulating judges issue those days, playing Faiz nazam. inciting anarchy again in country.

its bad words for our muslim brothers .they come for play not war.geo must aplogize now

So what you're saying is that using standard cricket slang for fellow "muslim brothers" is not ok; but if it were some other minnow team like Kenya or Zimbabwe it would be fine?

its bad words for our muslim brothers .they come for play not war.geo must aplogize now

I agree next time MUSLIM BROS play any game among themselves no score card should be kept like in Kindergarten schools and gold medals should be given to all teams so no one is offended.

Regards

I agree next time MUSLIM BROS play any game among themselves no score card should be kept like in Kindergarten schools and gold medals should be given to all teams so no one is offended.

Regards

NOT ABUT THAT MY BROTHER BUT THEY VISIT PAKISTAN THEY LOSE MATCH .BUT THIS IS NOT FEAR TO BEHAVE WITH THEM LIKE THIS.WE CAN USE SOME GOOD WORDS FOR THAT .WIN THE HARTS NOR BREAK THEM.IF SOME ONE SAY SAME FOR PAKISTAN WHATS OUR REPLY ?:disagree::disagree:

:disagree:
So what you're saying is that using standard cricket slang for fellow "muslim brothers" is not ok; but if it were some other minnow team like Kenya or Zimbabwe it would be fine?

NOT FOR MUSLIMS BUT IF THEY MUSLIMS WE MORE TAKE CEARE FOR THEM EVEN ISRAIL WE CAN'T SAY THESE WORDS FOR THEM ITS A GAME NOT WAR PLAY WIN LOSE IS PART OF GAME BUT WHATS GEO SAY ITS NOT PART OF GAME :disagree:

NOT ABUT THAT MY BROTHER BUT THEY VISIT PAKISTAN THEY LOSE MATCH .BUT THIS IS NOT FEAR TO BEHAVE WITH THEM LIKE THIS.WE CAN USE SOME GOOD WORDS FOR THAT .WIN THE HARTS NOR BREAK THEM.IF SOME ONE SAY SAME FOR PAKISTAN WHATS OUR REPLY ?:disagree::disagree:

Visit UK or read British papers when we loose in football matches or rugby matches and you will find that Geo is as good or as bad UK media but I am happy that they are free to write what they wish.

Regards

Visit UK or read British papers when we loose in football matches or rugby matches and you will find that Geo is as good or as bad UK media but I am happy that they are free to write what they wish.

Regards

UK MEDIA IS NOT FREE LIKE YOU SAY THEY NOT ON AIR NEWS OF PRINCE HERRY IN AFGHANISTAN SO MANY MONTHS IF THEY FREE TELL THEM SHOW DAED BODYS OF BRITISH TROOPS IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTN

UK MEDIA IS NOT FREE LIKE YOU SAY THEY NOT ON AIR NEWS OF PRINCE HERRY IN AFGHANISTAN SO MANY MONTHS IF THEY FREE TELL THEM SHOW DAED BODYS OF BRITISH TROOPS IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTN

My friend you are totally clueless on how media fuctions I must say ?

Prince Harry news was not aired in an agreement with the British Press that if they agreed to publish the news later in return they would get access to his life there. THERE WAS NO GAG order ?

As regards the dead bodies of soldiers in no first world country will the media publish photos of dead people out of sensitivity for his or hers family and that includes dead Afghanis to. However there is no Govt. law preventing that.

Regards

They come to play not to pray, its a game.

so we can say any thing becaus they play with us .they cover the los of pcb when no body come pak they come with reqest of pak gov keep in mind they not follow icc shedule in pak they play because pak gov reqest bangladesh gov for play.and when we win we say we crash bangladesh or minnow its not fear . we have to send them back with respect and love wich they remember they get love in pakistan not this kind of commints

[
Someone should ask Geo why it is calling Bangladesh as "minnow" and why to say Pakistan has "crushed" Bangladesh..?? this same thing can be said in a polite manner... are they again trying to sow the seed of hatered :sniper: ....???!!!!! :tsk::tsk: :cry::cry:

Yes! Actually we should thank Bangladesh that they visited Pakistan when India and Australia refused to do so. They have showed their support and I think it is a bad move by GEO TV and they should apologize b/c these comments are harmful for the developing relations with our brother Country.

yes u r absulotely right even west indies has refused to visit Pakistan amid the security issues...but i duno when these stupid ppl will understand this..thnx for ur comments buddy...

1) Bangladesh is a cricketing minnow

2) Pakistan did crush Bangladesh, the minnow

For once, good reporting, they got it right.

What do you want them to do, lie about it?

Self hating indeed and can't see past 5 metres it would seem.

Just like Geo is manipulating judges issue those days, playing Faiz nazam. inciting anarchy again in country.
true my dear true...Geo is a big manupilator...just tryinh to b a power player in Pak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom