What's new

Geo transmission snapped in different cities of Pakistan

Shutting down Geo without a valid PEMRA order is illegal.
it is legal every country do these kind of stuff banning an anti state channel is good ... would american Allow its channel to bash its CIA chief or indian do the same if some one utter something bad about its RAW agency

That is an insult to the will of the people of Pakistan, who put them in power after elections and and orderly transition between civilian governments, just as it should be.

However, you may hold on to your opinion, since you are entitled to it.

Who told you that People of Pakistan put them into power? first time in the history of Pakistan each and every single party except BML-N (PML-N) tagged/clamed 2013 election is "Rigged elections". We have seen so many videos of Karachi particular (Punjab) where party workers of BML-N vote-stamping illegally in the voting houses. Hold your mic and ask people on the street whom they voted and you will easily get the answer of whom they voted, is that PML-N really win fairly or with rigging.

Who told you that People of Pakistan put them into power? first time in the history of Pakistan each and every single party xcept BML-N (PML-N) awarded this so called election with "Rigging Tag". We have seen so many videos of Karachi particular (Punjab) where party workers vote-stamping illegally in the voting house. Hold your mic and ask people on the street whom they voted and you will easily get the answer of is that PML-N really win that elections or with rigging.

Please convey your concerns to the Election Commission of Pakistan for any necessary action with due process.

it is legal every country do these kind of stuff banning an anti state channel is good ... would american Allow its channel to bash its CIA chief or indian do the same if some one utter something bad about its RAW agency

American media bash any and all organs and agencies of government freely, as and when needed, to present their performance, good and bad, before the world.

Yes. Patriotic Pakistanis are free the change channels and switch off. On their own sets. Boycott all you want!

Well you are allowed to do that but we are taking more powerful and permanent measures like shoving the pole in their rear end. Now you know how much we love Geo.

It will send a clear message to all the media to be careful

Please convey your concerns to the Election Commission of Pakistan for any necessary action with due process.

American media bash any and all organs and agencies of government freely, as and when needed, to present their performance, good and bad, before the world.
then bhai aap america me hush raho hum Pakistanio ko apni problem khud solve krna do..

then bhai aap america me hush raho hum Pakistanio ko apni problem khud solve krna do..

As long as what happens in Pakistan does not affect the rest of the world. For example, OBL and polio. Ring any bells? How about nuclear weapon in a country on fire and falling apart? The internal incompetence over decades has made Pakistan a problem for the entire world.

Well you are allowed to do that but we are taking more powerful and permanent measures like shoving the pole in their rear end. Now you know how much we love Geo.

It will send a clear message to all the media to be careful

If there any poles that need shoving, it is not to Geo, I can tell you that. Media needs to be free of such intimidation for it to do its job, which is necessary for a vibrant and open society.

As long as what happens in Pakistan does not affect the rest of the world. For example, OBL and polio. Ring any bells? How about nuclear weapon in a country on fire and falling apart? The internal incompetence over decades has made Pakistan a problem for the entire world.
same old BS coming out of american agents nukes are not safe ... yea i mst admit u showed ur true color here are u relative of hussain haqqani ?? anyone who dare to take our nukes from us we will shove those nukes behind his *** enough of this BS ..

same old BS coming out of american agents nukes are not safe ... yea i mst admit u showed ur true color here are u relative of hussain haqqani ?? anyone who dare to take our nukes from us we will shove those nukes behind his *** enough of this BS ..

The nukes are safe, for now. It is the wider failures of governance and social development that are the main worry, since it does not bode well for long term stability.

Geo Has Been Completely Shut Down In My City Wah Cantt and My Cousin Also Tells Me It Has Been Shut Down in Pindi Cantt Following Popular Demand Mubarak Ho :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Geo news continue stigmatize PAK Army & its pertaining agencies has over agencies lacking information of insidious MIR KHALIL-UR-REHAM was he over sight 1971 war proof that he hand over PAK Army secrets to RAW & it was substantial evidence against him. why our people & agencies will confiscated these kind of notorious guys Why they feed them instead of retribution them for its crime.
Pakistani treason's said that its a ARMY state but as truly citizen of Pakistani I would be feel much proud while if its make Fief state

I don't believe that, i'm in full agreement with you.
May i add, all such complains at this point of time, would hold no value.... when political parties were fully on board in formation of election commission, and care taker setup.... any complain against elections should and will be rejected, without delay.

While, i believe loosing parties are not even in a position, to even say that they were ignorant of technicalities involved, as every technicality and related law was clearly and loudly defined by Dr. Qadri before elections, and today every kid knows what is article 62, 63 etc. but PTI in particular, rejected his exclamations as non serious.

This is one reason, why...... i respect a dog more than PTI and his supporters.

America also have Gitmo, which we don't!

Cable Operators Are Doing This On Popular Demand
Why PEMERA stagnate GEO transmission from Karachi as well as whole country if the PEMERA work in the comply of obtuse Nawaz government may be they forget that Nawaz always packed its begs and ready to depart from Pakistan

Why PEMERA stagnate GEO transmission from Karachi as well as whole country if the PEMERA work in the comply of obtuse Nawaz government may be they forget that Nawaz always packed its begs and ready to depart from Pakistan

Nawaz Sharif have very personal connections with GEO/Jang.
He has appointed ministers and civil servants, based on orders from same group, which is wellknown for serving hindu interests in Pakistan.... Najam Sethi and PCB accepting big 3 is one such example.
As yet, GEO transmission is available in Karachi, but some private societies are not in agreement with govt. hence blocking it on popular demand....

Pakistan has to go long way to appreciate and honour democratic values
Like you do in Gujrat and Kashmir?

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom