What's new

Genetic proof that Pakistanis are different from Indians

Bhai, for the love of Ahura Mazda!

You guys are a small country. So is Bangladesh.

Hence the overlap between you and us or the Bangladesh and us is also interpolatedly small in comparison to the Indian whole.

Which is similar to overlaps found between contiguous parts of mainland India.

From north to south.

From east to west.

From river system to river system.

As the flow of human seed happened.

To put things into perspective. Both in terms of territory and populace, Pakistan and Bangladesh are two large Indian states that broke away 70 years ago.

Cheers, Doc
Forget Bangladesh and Pakistan; also include Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, Iran, Mynamar, Nepal, Bhutan, they are all Indian states. Seriously, there is no point in debating with you guys.

TBH I find it very tough to distinguish Pakistanis from North Indians. I am pretty sure Pakistanis living in Canada/US will agree with that.
No, we don't agree with that. You can easily tell Indians from Pakistanis, the only people abroad here from India that look like us are Indian Jatts, but they can easily be distinguished by the turbans they wear as they are mostly Sikhs.

Not really Minuscule. These groups combined make up almost 100% of Pakistani population. On Indian side they make up 15-20%. If you don't believe go ahead and do your research. 15-20% of Indian population is minuscule by any standards.

Almost all of these tribes have central Asian origin and once again I agree that they have nothing to do with south Indians.
15-20% is going waaay over the board here. Most of the groups that you named such as Kamboj, Gujjar, Bhattis, Butts and other groups you named come under the category of Punjabis and as I have said they make up less than 3% of India's population. I'd put the overlapping percentage at around 6-8% maximum.

We Pakistanis have nothing to do with Indians.

Today India means Republic of India.

And @UnitedPak I have read your threads in Pakistan History in particular our glorious Indus River and want to thank you. Really inspirational. Hope you can contribute more. We as a nation really need to own our glorious past that is second to non - indeed it is there with the Ancient Egyptians, Mesopotamians. It is sad to see our heritage right under our feet being pelfed by our aboriginal neighbours.

@Talwar e Pakistan Would you agree with my Venn Diagram below?

mv0r9v.jpg
I wouldn't say that the overlap is that large between Pakistan and India, it should be around the same size as Afghanistan and Pakistan.

70 years ago coterminous Pakistan broke away. 98 years before the same coterminous Pakistan was chained to the Raj by British Army.

1849 - Chained with British India
1947 - Broke free from British India

20ac5mh.jpg
Pakistan never had anything to do with India (The Republic of India) to begin with.

South Asia was a bunch of princely states.

South Asia was a bunch of princely states.
The sub-continent is/was like Europe. Lots of ethnic groups in patchwork of entities. The British came along and chained them together into a colony - these indian's for some bizzare reason look at that colony as their property. They [Indians] were chained up just like us into this colony by the British but somehow they think they were the masters.

It's like we were all in a prison - but today we are all free but one of prisoners keeps talking as if we all lived in his property.

The sub-continent is/was like Europe. Lots of ethnic groups in patchwork of entities. The British came along and chained them together into a colony - these indian's for some bizzare reason look at that colony as their property. They [Indians] were chained up just like us into this colony by the British but somehow they think they were the masters.

It's like we were all in a prison - but today we are all free but one of prisoners keeps talking as if we all lived in his property.
Again, I repeat Pakistan never had anything to do with India or with Indians.

Pakistan has more in common with Afghanistan.

Haha, very funny.

We Pakistanis have nothing in common with Indians.

End of Discussion.

No. I mean we all came from the same bunch of apes who got evolved around the East African Rift Valley. Therefore, we should not show any animosity towards any of our cousins.

Again, I repeat Pakistan never had anything to do with India or with Indians.

Pakistan has more in common with Afghanistan.
Then why hindustani (aka urdu) is your national language and not dari or pashto? Why your army chief shares his surname with Indian hindu/sikhs?

Then why hindustani (aka urdu) is your national language and not dari or pashto? Why your army chief shares his surname with Indian hindu/sikhs?
No we do not.

Nice try though. Your Indian imperialistic agenda will not work.

Our leaders do not have similar names with Hindus or Sikhs.

Urdu has very little in common with Hindi.

Both are two different languages with two different scripts.

No we do not.

Nice try though. Your Indian imperialistic agenda will not work.

Our leaders do not have similar names with Hindus or Sikhs.

Urdu has very little in common with Hindi.

Both are two different languages with two different scripts.
The entire structure of Urdu is taken from Hindi that's why its also called Hindustani. Its only garnished with some arabic and persian vocabulary to make it look different from its Hindi origin. Something that you cant replace with arabic and persian words, its exactly the same as in hindi. BTW thanks for promoting Hindustani. It has given our hindi film industry a market of 200 million people.

Back
Top Bottom