What's new

General Raheel Sharif gets promoted to COAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an issue ! :)

Busss humm meinn seiii kuch keiii zehan mein keeeraa hotaaa haiii ! :P

Aaap kiii baaat nahin kar rahaaa - Khaakum Buddhan ! :fie:

There doesn't need to be an 'other' in this case !

all hail to the martial stock, hey apologist you are funny !! :D

Jealous because someone feeling proud on classification done by people who colonized them. :partay:

British revoked Arain Martial status once we started kicking their behinds.

Acha ji, tussi maha martial stock ho - khush rao

Lovey Bhai tusssiii teiii kiduun wee martial stock nahin lagdeiii - Bhabi keiii saamneiii durrr keiii mareiii awaaaz nahin nikaltiii aaap kiii ! :P

haha... butt bhi martial stock hain? mmmuahahahahha..... :omghaha:

Butt kolon nikhari ko ke dekh.

Dispo twanu martial. :D

Lovey Bhai tusssiii teiii kiduun wee martial stock nahin lagdeiii - Bhabi keiii saamneiii durrr keiii mareiii awaaaz nahin nikaltiii aaap kiii ! :P

Chad yar.

Yeh mommy daddy bachay jaal te hain humari bahadari aur martial status se.

:smokin:

@fatman17 was so right!!!

Now I see Sharifs everywhere!!
Nawaz sharif,Shabaz Sharif and Raheel Sharif everywhere...Let us see now,that how this Sharif trio will fight with terrorism..I am so speechless rightnow......don't expect me of any sophisticated,decent analysis right now.:hitwall:

I was expecting that Tariq Khan and Zaheer ul Islam will make perfect combination,but Mr.Sharif was so insecure that instead of implementing 'seniority logic' of which he himself was chanting for the whole time,he selected such officer who atleast shared any sort of resemblance with him ie 'his name with him?'
just out of curiosity,what could be the exact reason of Raheel Sharif's promotion instead of seniors like Haroon Aslam or Tariq Khan?or Zaheer ul Islam?anyone with serious logic?

Last edited:
@fatman17 was so right!!!

Now I see Sharifs everywhere!!
Nawaz sharif,Shabaz Sharif and Raheel Sharif everywhere...Let us see now,that how this Sharif trio will fight with terrorism..I am so speechless rightnow......don't expect me of any sophisticated,decent analysis right now.:sad:

Well it's not like Raheel is related to them.

Give the guy a chance. Let's see what kind of revisions he implements.

Butt sb. - Sinaf-e-Nazuk par superiority dikhana is lowest stage of being man, just little short of being Hijra :angel:

Well it's not like Raheel is related to them.

Give the guy a chance. Let's see what kind of revisions he implements.
Raz,
I have no issue with Raheel's promotion,however I do have question of Mr.Sharif's criteria and methodology for promoting Army chief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom