What's new

General Kayani Decides to retire.

Oh my little buddy---i hand delieverd them to him and his partner as well---a couple of years ago. The threats were of serious retaliation to keep my mouth shut.

Son---it is a little bit beyond your pay grade to understand.

You want to try to make me understand? I can come to you in person or invite you to my office or home. You will be surprised how close I am to you. Also bring your paycheck and we can compare pay grades.

Anyone can send their advice to anyone and people do it all the time. You could send it your Congressman, to the White House, the Kremlin, the Queen of England or even the Pope but it doesn't mean anyone takes it seriously. As far as retaliation is concerned, you are not that important that anyone will waste time and effort to retaliate against you. You are imagining things or making up things to make yourself feel important. Again all signs of a simple mind.

You want to try to make me understand? I can come to you in person or invite you to my office or home. You will be surprised how close I am to you. Also bring your paycheck and we can compare pay grades.

Anyone can send their advice to anyone and people do it all the time. You could send it your Congressman, to the White House, the Kremlin, the Queen of England or even the Pope but it doesn't mean anyone takes it seriously. As far as retaliation is concerned, you are not that important that anyone will waste time and effort to retaliate against you. You are imagining things or making up things to make yourself feel important. Again all signs of a simple mind.

Kid---you take stupidity to a new level----. But is is okay what you are saying---. Be happy be satisfied---winter is coming so the bears are going to be hybernating---.

Kid---you take stupidity to a new level----. But is is okay what you are saying---. Be happy be satisfied---winter is coming so the bears are going to be hybernating---.

What are these bears you keep talking about, some sort of imaginary friends that are protecting you?

why are pakistanies so elated on this news??anything bad about him?

Kiyani is going, Now, I can see marshallah in next year.....

ISPR should reject this rumor of Mir, Mir saying NS decided not to give him extension and tkayani wants it, that is why KAyani announced it before NS announcement, some saying NS offered him but Kayani refused.

Who is Hamid mir?? He deserves any attention...?

Can a pakistani member give me some information about general kayani and general mehmoud, ...? Are they from ground force or air force? have they participated in indo-pak wars, ...?
btw, general kayani's name seems persian to me, has he iranian background?

No Martial law will be tolerated no matter who the next chief is. We have a constitution and Pakistan is a democratic country - so thank you.

Thats absolutely right, but God forbidden, if things will even come down to marshal law, the question is whether your party leadership will take stand against it?

Considering your ganja leaders have a habit of crying behind bars, doing secret deals with generals and then running out of country in difficult time just to save their own sorry arses.. Entire world already knows what kind of paper lions those two clowns are.. :rofl:

PS: One should always remember his past and re-consider it before speaking big..

Thats absolutely right, but God forbidden, if things will even come down to marshal law, the question is whether your party leadership will take stand against it?

Considering your ganja leaders have a habit of crying behind bars, doing secret deals with generals and then running out of country in difficult time just to save their own sorry arses.. Entire world already knows what kind of paper lions those two clowns are.. :rofl:

PS: One should always remember his past and re-consider it before speaking big..

I am proud to support PMLN, it is the only party in Pakistan which has shown some spine against PA. NS apologized for his history with Army and has proved it through his conduct in last couple of years.

You have no idea how bad it is for politicians who are arrested by PA. Pervaiz Rashid was sodomized (whole thing has been published in newspapers), every male member of NS's immediate family was behind bars. They later on tortured Hashmi so much that he has become a shadow of his old self. Similar treatment was done to almost every other politician they could nab. NS did the right thing, he did come back (that too as a winner).

5 corp commaders threatened to resign ! hats off to Pak ARMY for saving the day by saying good bye KIyani

Tweet @ Jasmeen manzoor

so this is the inside story of professional kiyani :laugh:

Hi,

Actually he tried his best to get an extension but there was too many people voicing their opinion against him in. He had long worn out his presence.

An absolute disgusting man---him and his ISI counterpart were the real cause of pakistan's humiliation for not speaking up on the public forum after OBL's demise.

A traitor for pakistan.

read my post Sir which contains the tweet from jasmeen manzoor.

someone was saying the way its unfolding, im sure bookies would have opened account for bets !! :laugh:

I am proud to support PMLN, it is the only party in Pakistan which has shown some spine against PA. NS apologized for his history with Army and has proved it through his conduct in last couple of years.

You have no idea how bad it is for politicians who are arrested by PA. Pervaiz Rashid was sodomized (whole thing has been published in newspapers), every male member of NS's immediate family was behind bars. They later on tortured Hashmi so much that he has become a shadow of his old self. Similar treatment was done to almost every other politician they could nab. NS did the right thing, he did come back (that too as a winner).

I know all this, but my question was specifically for Sharif family, what they did in that difficult time? They just ran away leaving behind entire party helplessly and people like Hashmi and others were left to suffer the army rule. I'm afraid if same thing (marshal law) will happen again in future, Sharif brothers will be the first to run out of this country.

Back
Top Bottom