What's new

General Kayani Decides to retire.

Probably you are right I don't know you so you are not my friend. I am a civilian so don't know much about Army or Indian Army. So I should just listen and read your threads because your father was a IA General and you know more about IA and even more about Pakistan Army.

Welcome back sir good to see u back, and hope ur health is good. InshAllah

Comments by iPhone and Mastan Khan great example how small minds think. No wonder they are limited to sharing their views on a public internet forums rather than real corridors of power.

Sarcasm is no excuse for knowledge or perspective. Thank you.

Do u guys realize who @Muradk is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Waisee just so you know @Muradk is ex-PAF with a very illustrious career spanning both '65 & '71 !

Do u guys realize who @Muradk is.

I do know and respect him greatly for that. An institution.

However, that does not mean that I have to agree with everything he says, or not voice my disagreement or not stand up to vigorously debate when I think it right.

Peace.

My respect for the man increased by manifolds, he shall go down as one of the greatest PA Professional Generals of all time.

Thanks for your service sir - :pakistan:

1381298_532191436849754_1308128973_n.jpg

@Yzd Khalifa | I told you !

My respect for the man increased by manifolds, he shall go down as one of the greatest PA Professional Generals of all time.

Thanks for your service sir - :pakistan:

@bold...How? His tenure has seen some of the most embarrassing events in Pakistan's history...e.g Abottabad raid, and Salala incicdent in particular..Never earlier...there have have been more embarrassing times for Pakistan's army .. Ofcourse cant blame him for terror incidents...it was failure of intelligence or law enforcement agencies...but in Salala and Abbottabad...he failed to perform his role of defending Pak's borders...Also...he doesnt react at all...to Indians killing Pakistani soldiers and civilians on LOC...for him, its just routine....We dont want a war monger as COAS..but atleast retaliate when his soldiers are killed by Indians on LOC...but he does nothing in retaliation..

Comments by iPhone and Mastan Khan great example how small minds think. No wonder they are limited to sharing their views on a public internet forums rather than real corridors of power.

ok, so, I can just easily take pot shots at you, but what's the point. Why don't you tell us what was so great about Kiyani that only a great mind like yourself could see and not us lesser folks.

Conditions in Blochistan became bad, and then from bad to worse under him. KPK bleeds everyday, with civilians and police and soldiers. Which of Pakistan's enemies he has been able to bring to justice? heck, whatever little of enemies caught were freed from jails not once but twice. Three time, not once but three times major mlitary bases came under attack and billion dollars worth of assets destroyed and the incompetent quiet man hid behind the veil of silence.

19 soliers of PA brutally beheaded and then ttp releases their video on the internet, if it was anyone else, even us lesser folks, anyone with a little bit of ghairat, pride, patriotism, courage, or what have you, they would have ravaged the ttp. And yet, here they are, proudly making more claims and taking more henious responsiblities.

The OBL raid debacle, god, you want me to keep going? Yeah, you take that honorable general. My eyes, he's not worth the uniform he wears, he's not worth the air he breaths. If he has any bit of sharm left in him, for the times he's let the nation down, the traitor should swallow a bullet straight from his pistol.

ok, so, I can just easily take pot shots at you, but what's the point. Why don't you tell us what was so great about Kiyani that only a great mind like yourself could see and not us lesser folks.

Conditions in Blochistan became bad, and then from bad to worse under him. KPK bleeds everyday, with civilians and police and soldiers. Which of Pakistan's enemies he has been able to bring to justice? heck, whatever little of enemies caught were freed from jails not once but twice. Three time, not once but three times major mlitary bases came under attack and billion dollars worth of assets destroyed and the incompetent quiet man hid behind the veil of silence.

19 soliers of PA brutally beheaded and then ttp releases their video on the internet, if it was anyone else, even us lesser folks, anyone with a little bit of ghairat, pride, patriotism, courage, or what have you, they would have ravaged the ttp. And yet, here they are, proudly making more claims and taking more henious responsiblities.

The OBL raid debacle, god, you want me to keep going? Yeah, you take that honorable general. My eyes, he's not worth the uniform he wears, he's not worth the air he breaths. If he has any bit of sharm left in him, for the times he's let the nation down, the traitor should swallow a bullet straight from his pistol.

Sir blunders made by musharraf were not easy to deal with sir still he did great job

He did a Stirling job in the midst of most challenging circumstances - he remained a professional and that is his greatest legacy. A salute to you sir.

Chairman Joints Chief - Admiral Asif Sandila

COAS - Lt. Gen Haroon Aslam

What are these bears you keep talking about, some sort of imaginary friends that are protecting you?

Hi,

Yes they are----. You want to read that story again---I will post it for your entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom