What's new

General Hameed Gul and patriotic passion of Hameed Gul never die

Yes, I read it again, and thoroughly enjoyed your profound ignorance and mental bankruptcy once again. Thank you for adding such levity to my evening. You may now slither back to the century where you clearly belong. :D

Come on sunshine, don't be daft. I am giving you a history lesson, Your attempt to portray Umar (RA) as a "civilian" authority over Khalid bin waleed (RA) is rather pathetic, just trying to save you from making this same mistake again and coming across as complete muppet. :D

Your attempt to portray Umar (RA) as a "civilian" authority over Khalid bin waleed (RA) is rather pathetic

Not as much as your fawning and misleading portrayal of him as a dictator. No wonder Pakistani martial laws and the likes of Gen Zia are your idols. What a pity.

On topic. Gen Hameed Gul was put out to pasture as soon as he won the race he was assigned, He did a great job, to be sure!

Not as much as your fawning and misleading portrayal of him as a dictator

I would strongly advise you to learn about the life of Umar (RA) and the events when he was Khalifa. Concept of Khalifat got nothing to do with any western democracy or any related concepts such a "civilian supremacy", khalifa by default is a dictatorship, which by no means is a bad thing as it has been engrained into feeble minds.

Mental slavery doesnt only take away free thinking but also make one looks like a clown. :D

After Gen Aslam Beg retired Nawaz Sharif appointed Asif Nawaz as new COAS as he was the senior most, below is the seniority list
Gen Asif Nawaz
Gen Shamim Alam
Gen Naz
Gen Hameed Gul

I am sure seniority is important, but many other considerations come into play at that level.

1629420791994.png

چمن میں آۓ گی فصل بہاراں ہم نہیں ہوں گے

The spring will come to earth, we will not be there.

1630071792694.png

Strange people us Pakistanis. We ascend the toad in London (Altaf Bhai), we lionize (literally) the lion from Raiwand with his looted wealth in London, we make Shaheeds out of men like Bhutto, and then Shaheed out of leaders like Benazir. And yet we are quick to judge and set aside from embracing a man like HG. Yes HG like all humans was not perfect, but what he was, was a true Pakistani. He lived, and died in his country. Let the man rest in peace, and may Allah give him Jannat.

Back
Top Bottom