What's new

General Faiz Hameed is "Khudday Line" - Zardari

IK has compulsion, not to say that, but we don't have any. Bajwa is, without any iota of doubt, "Mir Jafar" of our times.

Now, I would await for my ban.
If Imran Khan says that than that is end of career and remaining softness of Establishment towards. Bascially he will be treated worst ever Human can treated if he says that and people will forgot Bhutto.

A big lesson for IK and PTI supporters , never trust on these Generals including Generl Faiz , they are all same , dont fell into the trap and let the bajwa decide who will be next COAS, after gaining 2/3 majority never let them sit with you , just pass the orders and let the defense minister handle them like servants
yeh same page wali begairti khatam karo inky sath

crash stock market hoi hai ya tumhara mind
dafa karo yaad kin gadhon k sath sar khapaty rehty ho :lol:

This is making me cry? Who is Imran Khan advisor and he wants to lead with this advisor.

1) Resignation was the worst dump move. Now PDM can select whatever care taker or Nab Chief they want by selecting a opposition leader by them self.

2) It does not matter Khan is popular what matters who will manage the elections and which side he is. That is why Fawad Chaudry asked yesterday to side with Bajwa.

3) Imran Khan saying Neutral is non halal ,while he himself said i am best the at being Neutral in Russia and Ukraine war, however, begged to Establishment on 8th May 2022 Allah will ask you that why you did not side with me.

4) ECP will never let PTi win

5) Bureaucracy is in PDM pocket.

6) Media is in PDM pocket.

7) worst Advisor ever of PTI

For me

1) PTI need to restructure there entire party.

Storm? On twitter like Maddy brought and facing FIA and doing a Mujhara around PDM lawyer to save her life? This

The PDM govt you're talking about is irrelevent in current scenario

I R R E L E V E N T

PDM folks are front facing robots, they are just delivering the messages, real strings are pulled from somewhere else.

A big lesson for IK and PTI supporters , never trust our Generals including Generl Faiz , they are all same , dont fell into the trap and let the bajwa decide who will be next COAS, after gaining 2/3 majority never let them sit with you , just pass the orders and let the defense minister handle them like servants
yeh same page wali begairti khatam karo inky sath
You are telling PTI that they will never to come in power.

Establishment is the only way to come in power in Pakistan no matter how much popular the person is.

The PDM govt you're talking about is irrelevent in current scenario

I R R E L E V E N T

PDM folks front facing robots, they are just delivering the messages, real strings are pulled from somewhere else.
PDM does not matter at all. Did i say PDM is the best?

What i am saying Imran Khan will never win unless he convinces Bajwa or Imran Khan improves his CV like 2018. PDM or PTI does not matter.

You are telling PTI that they will never to come in power.

Establishment is the only way to come in power in Pakistan no matter how much popular the person is.

PDM does not matter at all. Did i say PDM is the best?

What i am saying Imran Khan will never win unless he convinces Bajwa or Imran Khan improves his CV like 2018. PDM or PTI does not matter.

In one post you say forces are neutral,

in other post you say IK convinces chief.

Make up your mind bro.😁🤣

Army is quickly becoming irrelevant in Pakistan’s political system and we need a model similar to Turkey. Army’s role needs to be terminated and it should start with Bajwa resigning .

Army has kept alive people
Like Zardari and Nawaz just to be able to manipulate the system and to blackmail any other political opponent when ever they want to.

This time they have massively misjudged. They have dug themselves in a deep hole. They thought they could engineer Imran Khan’s downfall and no one will dare to speak out. Well guess what …. It is no longer a movemenet but a revolution.

They know very well that this will seeep away the entire system , empires and engineers. IK has the power right now to change the entire system once and for all.

Bajwa should choose wisely and leave quietly. He has single handedly destroyed the entire institute . What a disgusting low when army was forced to celebrate stock market and Rs value. Two weeks later both are in deep shit along with all the puppets they had picked .

Only way forward is to regain some sanity and call for the general elections as is before so called Zardari’s electoral reforms .
PML stands destroyed ….. do they die don’t they too….
If they stay in power they need to make some very devastating economic decisions that will completely wipe out any chance of having any decent results inbthe elections …. If they don’t then the very purpose why they were brought in power will be gone .

Americans are laughing at us…. They removed elected government brought stooges and refused to help them in power by giving economic and political support….. army is made to look like total morons in this situation ….

They deserve it …

Convince means election on EVM and overseas vote.

No one has the balls to deny the command of COAS not even Imran Khan himself has that balls of yet.

Just noticed Mr Desperado the missing body part of NAWaz Sharif is here defending his masters.

It’s amazing how this Patwari is suddenly the biggest supporter of the army. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Army is quickly becoming irrelevant in Pakistan’s political system and we need a model similar to Turkey. Army’s role needs to be terminated and it should start with Bajwa resigning .

Army has kept alive people
Like Zardari and Nawaz just to be able to manipulate the system and to blackmail any other political opponent when ever they want to.

This time they have massively misjudged. They have dug themselves in a deep hole. They thought they could engineer Imran Khan’s downfall and no one will dare to speak out. Well guess what …. It is no longer a movemenet but a revolution.

They know very well that this will seeep away the entire system , empires and engineers. IK has the power right now to change the entire system once and for all.

Bajwa should choose wisely and leave quietly. He has single handedly destroyed the entire institute . What a disgusting low when army was forced to celebrate stock market and Rs value. Two weeks later both are in deep shit along with all the puppets they had picked .

Only way forward is to regain some sanity and call for the general elections as is before so called Zardari’s electoral reforms .
PML stands destroyed ….. do they die don’t they too….
If they stay in power they need to make some very devastating economic decisions that will completely wipe out any chance of having any decent results inbthe elections …. If they don’t then the very purpose why they were brought in power will be gone .

Americans are laughing at us…. They removed elected government brought stooges and refused to help them in power by giving economic and political support….. army is made to look like total morons in this situation ….

They deserve it …
It cannot

Yesterday on GNN Fawad says that i asked Imran Khan not go for early elections as we will lose or we not even majoirty because we have not provided funds to ECP for EVM and ECP told us that it will take 3 years to setup 3 lac machines and to check. As for overseas he said they need to money more than EVM because it requires firewall like a International bank, which cannot be hacked. So he was not hopeful and he said that we need fix our ties with Establishment and i am trying my best to do that.

1652280791282.png

Back
Top Bottom