What's new

General Faiz Hameed is "Khudday Line" - Zardari

Listen to the speech after 9:30 if you can't listen to the entire vid...m

Emotional plea.
I hope there is rage in each and every Pakistani. Irrespective what overtures are being made to IK to placate PTI, I want 2M people to converge on to the capital and drag these fuckers by their unmentionables....
Start of with the judges.

Interesting what Bajwa will be thinking.
Pakistan army must be getting pretty p!ssed off with the corrupt politicians. Martial law is the only option and not if but when. Time for the military danda, let the scum run abroad and start with a clean sheet of democracy.

Martial law would sink the army even down further.

They’ve shot themselves in the foot by helping with the NCV. They won’t make any moves now.

Would be better if the entire corp commanders resign and let the others rule. The army should do an internal cleanup themselves.

Martial law would sink the army even down further.

They’ve shot themselves in the foot by helping with the NCV. They won’t make any moves now.

Would be better if the entire corp commanders resign and let the others rule. The army should do an internal cleanup themselves.
Who says Pakistan army has sunk, Indian propagandists?

The establishment will remain silent. Because weak PDM knows who is behind toppling PTI govt. Few bianbazi and become silent. But it will be fun if Gen Faiz becomes COAS before election.... that will be the fun...which I doubt.

The revolutionary fugitive leader was furious with the imported government and said: "Zardari slaughtered a whole goat of PML-N to save his one pound of meat"

The irony, when a Sindhi feudal lord has to speak in Punjabi slang "Khuday Line" Shows the power and influence of Punjab and Punjabis over others.:)

Back
Top Bottom