What's new

General Faiz Hameed is "Khudday Line" - Zardari

I’d suggest present government to kill two birds with one stone. Push Bajwa to sack or transfer this traitor to some workshop repairs division or something like that, as there’s a valid case against him, he violated his oath 1000 times by doing political engineering, threatening and paying visits to Judges, media and others while he was C and DG.

2: As soon as it’s done, announce elections. Khan demand for early elections will be fulfilled and he got nothing to sell after that.

3: Close to the elections release the blockbuster movies. 😂

They must switch to preemptive strategy and fight evil Niazi by adopting his tactics.

I’d suggest present government to kill two birds with one stone. Push Bajwa to sack or transfer this traitor to some workshop repairs division or something like that, as there’s a valid case against him, he violated his oath 1000 times by doing political engineering, threatening and paying visits to Judges, media and others while he was C and DG.

2: As soon as it’s done, announce elections. Khan demand for early elections will be fulfilled and he got nothing to sell after that.

They must switch to preemptive strategy and fight evil Niazi by adopting his tactics.

Khotakhor speaks again

severe mentally dearranged....... 😁

What AAZ has said, whether intentionally or inadvertently, is true. What he is implying and alluding to, is that General Faiz has, now, no role, whatsoever, in the political decision making of the Establishment, and he is right. Political process is being steered by General Bajwa and Co., of which he is not a part.

Last edited:
یہ جو دہشت گردی ہے

اس کے پیچھے وردی ہے

یہ جو وردی ہے

ا
س کے پیچھے نا مردی ہے​

Nope

PMLN plan is simple

Keep army happy and keep central punjab happy but spensing few trillion there

This formula has worked for 40yrs and it will work now too
It won't. Imran Khan won't allow it

Or simple court martial Faiz if you have enough evidence

If people really are able to see the long strategic game.

In reality it's Pakistan that is Khudday line from now onwards.

If you think what he did was not with the explicit consent of the COAS, or was a case of a rogue general, then oh boy do I have a bridge to sell to you.

Bilawal is next if shiwbaz fails

I have been saying this since 2015
Wouldn't be surprised. If Zardari, probably the most honest individual to have been involved in politics in South Asian history can be President of Pakistan with establishment's blessings, why can't his uber alpha male specimen of a Greek god who exudes masculinity with each passing breath, son Bilawal...

It's Bajwa and Anjum group behind all the chaos. 4-6 powerful people.

This is the American lobby in GHQ. The first phase of this regime change operation happened in the army when these people consolidated power and occupied critical posts.

During the appointment of these people there was murder of merit each time. But no bells rang.

It looks the institution is dead from inside.

He and PDM can openly insult the Army and get away with it. Shameful.

Back
Top Bottom