What's new

General Chuck Yeager and the Pakistan Air Force

EzioAltaïr;3321367 said:
What is the exact number of casualties claimed by Pakistan then?? Not trying to troll, I'm just curious, 'cause on other forums I've seen Pakistanis claim a kill:death figure of 140:3, so what's up with it?

I think the claim was more like 3:1 in favor of PAF. Where did you get the 140:3 ratio from as that would have meant annihilation of entire IAF, which ofcourse is absurd.

Indians get over it swallow the facts presented and quit trolling.. We all know how well you did in these air wars.

I think the claim was more like 3:1 in favor of PAF. Where did you get the 140:3 ratio from as that would have meant annihilation of entire IAF, which ofcourse is absurd.

Can't remember where it was, but not on PDF. I think it was on topix, but I'm not sure.

Who is this "We all" you, your grandfather, your friend.. count us out.. anything Pakistan says should be taken with a bag of salt..

Far too many of them get too convinced by their own rhetoric.

It's incredible but even many literate ones fail to understand the difference between facts and tall claims.

Far too many of them get too convinced by their own rhetoric.

It's incredible but even many literate ones fail to understand the difference between facts and tall claims.

Correct, then again even 'facts' can be buried deep deep under a mountain of lies and propaganda especially when there are over 1.4 Billion mouths to spread it.

Correct, then again even 'facts' can be buried deep deep under a mountain of lies and propaganda especially when there are over 1.4 Billion mouths to spread it.
Actually its 1.2 billion and I assure you 90% of our population don't think about these issues.....they are too busy in their daily challenges than working on conspiracy and propaganda machine...

Actually its 1.2 billion and I assure you 90% of our population don't think about these issues.....they are too busy in their daily challenges than working on conspiracy and propaganda machine...

It's 1.2 Billion inside India right? How about the 200 million Indians outside India?

You can fool 180 million, but 1.2 billion is a different ball game buddy.. And with no dictator around it is impossible :)

Also, for Paksitan everything is propaganda whether it be Indian media, US media or the world media.. Pakistan is simply perfect, the recent attack on an air base was in timbakthu... And in the same country 25 were killed because, any guesses?

I contacted Chuck Yeager & this is what he replied me.

Fullscreen%2520capture%25208242012%252032620%2520PM.jpg

@AERONAUT: he still did not reply to what you have asked...has he?......his reply is like a rant...nothing more

I contacted Chuck Yeager & this is what he replied me.

Aeronaut,

It has been discussed and agreed that we are talking about the credibility of Yeager's statements.

This facebook chat you had with him, If genuine, does not help in clarifying how his statements were credible in the first place.

Straw man logic does not do you any good.

Sore losers indeed, I wish i could disclose what a certain aviation journalist, who was covering first phase of Indra Danush had to say about the behaviour of IAF commanders.

Back
Top Bottom