What's new

General Chuck Yeager and the Pakistan Air Force

Kia lalu panju mar raha hey, air war history was made in 1971, long before Yeager's memoirs were published. In any case you are making it sound as if the Beech craft was his personal property. !!

Well that was his personal property. :lol:
After that he was spewing venom against IAF . Now same airforce Folks singing different tune about IAF .
Wind of change :wink:

Kia lalu panju mar raha hey, air war history was made in 1971, long before Yeager's memoirs were published. In any case you are making it sound as if the Beech craft was his personal property. !!

frustrated comments by indians , they are not ready to digest the reality .

I did mate !
But again It was Indian naval pilots who destroyed His beloved Prop beachcraft parked in chakala airforce .You need to digest hard that he was your mentor ,PAF his mentee,when we can taught amerikan a lesson or two then think what we done with your PAF :lol:

Chuck Yeager is a legend - all attempts at trying to undermine him are pathetic - salute to you sir. :usflag:

yeager2.jpg
No doubt he's a legend in his own terms but whinner when he faced IAF.
We not only thrashed his legacy but respect too. What I heard is that he is still so ashamed to come to India. :sad:

Well that was his personal property. :lol:
After that he was spewing venom against IAF . Now same airforce Folks singing different tune about IAF .
Wind of change :wink:

That's the difference, some words here and there put the Indians on a roller coaster......where as we only believe in and deliver with actions......that's what matters and counts at the end. !!

Typical rant to digress from the topic....
Fake encounters of another kind. :oops:

Chuck yeager says, PAF outflew IAF, congrats good for you, we were happy with the outcome, hope you were too

And the leisurely boat ride right down India's throat exposed the micro power in every aspect. :laugh:

No, it reflects the cowardice and impotency of corrupt ideology cultivated by certain organisation, worse on it's sympathizers.

That's the difference, some words here and there put the Indians on a roller coaster......where as we only believe in and deliver with actions......that's what matters and counts at the end. !!

Did it????????

Chuck yeager says, PAF outflew IAF, congrats good for you, we were happy with the outcome, hope you were too

I could comment on the disturbed border but that's not the topic, neither is the war.

Chuck Yeager and the Pakistan Air Force is subject at hand.

I could comment on the disturbed border but that's not the topic, neither is the war.

Chuck Yeager and the Pakistan Air Force is subject at hand.

Sure the topic is about chuck yeager, but someone wanted to glorify terror attacks,
as far a chuck yeager is concerned, he put forth what he saw, he did not see the pakistani wreckage on indian side and also was fed stories of bravado from pakistani officers who incidentally were also feeding the media of total victory untill the surrender.

every story has your side, my side and the real one, this is chuck yeagers which is glorified by pakistanis and disapproved by Indians, because the indian version suggests different. The real version is something in between.

Pakistani members keep hammering air victory threads, but if an tank battle thread is opened, it's closed within two pages, james hatters and Feild marshal R.M Carver's views are fumed upon.

and we all know what a legendary air warrior Chuck Yeager sir is. Let the indians show their inferiority complex.

Funnily enough an American's word is gospel for Pakistanis as long as it favors them, but come 2011 and Munter says something, suddenly the credibility of the word of an American general is not worth the paper its printed on ;)

talk about hypocrisy..

What counts is you are habitually trolling and talking BS.

And you are indulging in personal comments which again reflects on a trait explained in my signature ;)

Sure the topic is about chuck yeager, but someone wanted to glorify terror attacks,
as far a chuck yeager is concerned, he put forth what he saw, he did not see the pakistani wreckage on indian side and also was fed stories of bravado from pakistani officers who incidentally were also feeding the media of total victory untill the surrender.

every story has your side, my side and the real one, this is chuck yeagers which is glorified by pakistanis and disapproved by Indians, because the indian version suggests different. The real version is something in between.

Pakistani members keep hammering air victory threads, but if an tank battle thread is opened, it's closed within two pages, james hatters and Feild marshal R.M Carver's views are fumed upon.

Surprised you failed to notice your dear country fellow dragging in everything from the events of East Pakistan to OBL, Salala and onto Pakistan's casualties in the WOT. Once again one needs to remind you that Yeager's autobigrophy wasn't exactly written and published a month after the war or something, nor does his single line lends any more weight to PAF's achievements.
Having said that, Yeager was said to have documented and even taken back to States some 50 IAF aircraft wreckages from West Pakistan alone, consider this figure when the Indian MOD claims it lost 56 aircraft in the entire war on both fronts including those shot over India. From Indian side, i have yet to see anything more than some grainy shots of the few F-86s shot down in Eastern sector in the opening days of the war. Indians have made films about Longewala and bring it up in every debate regardless of the topic but nothing to back up their nonsensical claims on shooting down of six Mirages and Ten F-104s......There must be a moral there....somewhere. !!!

Surprised you failed to notice your dear country fellow dragging in everything from the events of East Pakistan to OBL, Salala and onto Pakistan's casualties in the WOT. Once again one needs to remind you that Yeager's autobigrophy wasn't exactly written and published a month after the war or something, nor does his single line lends any more weight to PAF's achievements.
Having said that, Yeager was said to have documented and even taken back to States some 50 IAF aircraft wreckages from West Pakistan alone, consider this figure when the Indian MOD claims it lost 56 aircraft in the entire war on both fronts including those shot over India. From Indian side, i have yet to see anything more than some grainy shots of the few F-86s shot down in Eastern sector in the opening days of the war. Indians have made films about Longewala and bring it up in every debate regardless of the topic but nothing to back up their nonsensical claims on shooting down of six Mirages and Ten F-104s......There must be a moral there....somewhere. !!!

http://orbat.com/site/cimh/iaf/IAF_1971_kills_rev1.pdf

extensive refrences provided in the document. feel free to review

At the end ,you need to read history again :azn:.

P.S- Chuck yeager is the same guy who lost his beloved Beachcraft aircraft parked in Chakala airbase ,thanks to Indian naval Pilot. :whistle:

2> Chuck Yeager was mentor of PAF when his beloved Aircraft so all his words against IAF is natural .:agree:

3> How many IAF lost is out in paper(democratic institution) ,and how many aircrafts PAF lost is still a mystery .:cool:

No it isnt, have you tried reading books?
Exact numbers and kills have been researched by both Pakistani and Indian authors and are on record.

No it isnt, have you tried reading books?
Exact numbers and kills have been researched by both Pakistani and Indian authors and are on record.

What is the exact number of casualties claimed by Pakistan then?? Not trying to troll, I'm just curious, 'cause on other forums I've seen Pakistanis claim a kill:death figure of 140:3, so what's up with it?

Back
Top Bottom