What's new

General Bajwa asked US Deputy Secretary of State for 1.2 billion dollars from IMF

Why was it the military chief asking for money from a foreign country to relieve the country's fiscal problem? A cross of line by military on the constitution or the power of the administration? I must say I haven't seen any precedence in the world.
It's truly sickening

Bajwa Baghlol trying to be relevant somehow after all the ridicule and lost pestige.

So the person who was asked on the Cipher by Donald Lou, the person addressed to throw the Khan out is asking the US govt. for some dole outs, makes sense here.

IMF should not give single penny to these corrupt politicians and corrupt generals, i want pak to default , so the people of Pakistan teach the lesson to this imported govt leaders and the handlers just like sirilankan people has done with there corrupt leaders
Nothing happened to those corrupt leaders, they are in Singapore and chilling, nothing will happen to them. This mythical fairytale of the 'chors' getting what they deserve is just a fairytale for the moment, at the end of the day the Sri Lankans are suffering immensely to the point where many are dying and thousands more are applying for passports to leave. There's no electricity, water shortages, there's a shortage in everything.
Those corrupt politicians made Sri Lanka default, let's not do the same now shall we?

Attachments

• 4CB459BA-2D02-4933-A2F1-2C51A79927BD.jpeg
    4CB459BA-2D02-4933-A2F1-2C51A79927BD.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 29
Nothing is free and uncle sam has the Pakistani establishment by the balls. The problem is the establishment can't hide the dodgy dealings anymore from the public and is getting shredded.

I hope the US shows the middle finger to this request and abandons their lapdogs, its going to be a rough ride but ultimately a decoupling one.

Back
Top Bottom