What's new

General Bajwa asked US Deputy Secretary of State for 1.2 billion dollars from IMF

Mir Bajwa probably ready to give up military bases for a mere 1billon. What a scoundrel.

Gen. Bajwa the most powerful man in Pakistan???, he is now cut to size and put in place.
And Ironically Bajwa is the most hated, most ridiculed man in Pakistan and elsewhere. More hated than Zardari, Nawaz, Shahbaz and Fazlu.

Traitors are hated more than the enemies.
I heard somewhere in Pakistani media that he already bought a house in Australia. Is it true?
I think he is gonna fly abroad just after his retirement like other army of chiefs and will never come back.

This report is truly awful and sad for me

Bajwa, please step down and save what little dignity you have remaining. Continuously hanging on to power is just going to get worse for you.
ہمیں عزت نہیں پیسہ چاہیے - اسٹیبلشمنٹ
Paisa tu IK ki gov't mein iss say bhi ziada aa raha tha, inn beghairat neutral ghadaron ko sirf Papa John's aur Belgium kay farm house chahiyay apnay aur apni olaadon kay liyain.

Last edited:

Pakistan army chief appeals to U.S. in rush to avoid debt default​

Sources say unusual move aimed at speeding up $1.2bn dispersal by IMF
https%253A%252F%252Fs3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com%252Fpsh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4%252Fimages%252F0%252F5%252F5%252F1%252F41571550-3-eng-GB%252FCropped-16590641532017-03-23T000000Z_763118200_RC135D06EFB0_RTRMADP_3_PAKISTAN-MILITARY.JPG

Pakistan's army chief, Gen. Qamar Javed Bajwa, is widely regarded as the country's most powerful man. © Reuters
WAJAHAT S. KHAN, Nikkei staff writerJuly 29, 2022 15:58 JST
NEW YORK -- Pakistan's most powerful man has reached out to Washington to request help in securing an early loan dispersal from the International Monetary Fund, Nikkei Asia has learned, as dwindling foreign reserves spark a scramble in Islamabad to avoid a default.

Neutral ki phat gai :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Wood @maithil @UKBengali @Bilal9 @Jazzbot @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Dual Wielder @HRK @RescueRanger @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @muhammadhafeezmalik @SBD-3 @Tameem @Zibago @ghazi52 @Del @ziaulislam @Patriot forever @farok84
Why doesn't he sells all DHA's, Askari bank, Askari Villas, Askari Petrol pumps, multiple prime real estate holdings of Generals in open market in US dollars. That shall bring $50-60 Billions to Pakistan treasury.

I know a person whose sole complaint against PTI was that fauj economy chala rahi hai, COAS went to China and Middle East to get funds bla bla...I can't wait to meet him over the weekend and watch his reaction to this news.

But I know what it will be, baat hi gol kar day ga :P
Don't let him go off that easy now. Trap him first 😂

Why not go to Iron Brother? I hear there is money in Beijing. Uncle Sam is evil and unreliable, as we all know on PDF. Don't go there!

Iron Brother does not interfere in other countries' internal matters, regime change operations, arm twisting, and assassinating other countries' leaders. Such traits do not exist in Iron Brother's DNA but in the Mother of Evil called the USA.

Who is he Appeal for IMF ?? where is your foreign minister , finance minister ????? Army general run the govt or the army general run the govt from behind staging some joker ??
You know the truth now

Back
Top Bottom