What's new

Gen Rawat: Befitting reply being given to Pak troops on LoC. Lot of actions done by India on LoC.

Mighty Lion

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Watch from 1:35 onwards the latest press meet of COAS General Bipin Rawat.

Important points from him:

1)India giving befitting reply to Pakistani troops on LoC.

2) India is carrying out a number of actions on LoC.

3) He says Pakistan army has been unable to take the initiative and all of their attacks are merely reactionary as they know that Indian army is stronger.

4) He says Snipers attacks are no Big deal and India has many snipers too. Adds India uses both snipers and more powerful options like fire assaults to strike Pakistani troops.

Last edited:

3) He says Pakistan army has been unable to take the initiative and all of their attacks are merely reactionary.

4) He says Snipers attacks are no Big deal and India has many snipers too.

keep it up .

3) He says Pakistan army has been unable to take the initiative and all of their attacks are merely reactionary
Is this the OFFICIAL ADMISSION of Provocation and Violation of Ceasefire Agreement by Indian Army
Adds India uses both snipers and more powerful options like fire assaults to strike Pakistani troops.
As he is explaining himself officially the method of provocation hence in this case we should consider the situation as policy of restrain by Pakistan, again this is what Indian Army Chief is saying

3) He says Pakistan army has been unable to take the initiative and all of their attacks are merely reactionary as they know that Indian army is stronger.

4) He says Snipers attacks are no Big deal and India has many snipers too. Adds India uses both snipers and more powerful options like fire assaults to strike Pakistani troops.
Pakistan pumps in spec ops and insurgents at will on a daily basis as per india's own admissions and general spunk monkey here says there is no "initiative". this spunk monkey just lost all credibility right there...:coffee:

indians should demand his resignation. he can neither stop the insurgents nor stop the BAT teams nor feed his soldiers. india's most ineffective spunk monkey ever...

Is this the OFFICIAL ADMISSION of Provocation and Violation of Ceasefire Agreement by Indian Army

As he is explaining himself officially the method of provocation hence in this case we should consider it as Pakistan is showing restrain, again this is what Indian Army Chief is saying
He just corroborated my comments on all sniper related threads that Pakistan army is merely reacting to the provocation by Gangadeshi rogue army that targets innocent civilians and our military posts.

I thought some agreement from 2005 was to be respected

good catch @HRK. I'm just wondering, how can an "attack" be reactionary??? :lol: abay kis nay is gadhay ko general bana hay yar, did he buy the general rank from an indian dbaaba? :lol:

OYE GADHAY, if WE are shoving BAT teams up your bungholes and picking off your starving sepoys then we ARE initiating attack...y' understand spunk monkey!!!

I've seen better generals on the game fortnite! :omghaha:

good catch @HRK. I'm just wondering, how can an "attack" be reactionary??? :lol: abay kis nay is gadhay ko general bana hay yar, did he buy the general rank from an indian dbaaba? :lol:

OYE GADHAY, if WE are shoving BAT teams up your bungholes and picking off your starving sepoys then we ARE initiating attack...y' understand spunk monkey!!!

I've seen better generals on the game fortnite! :omghaha:

lol kabhi maidan me aao khushbu laga ke , 1971 ka nazara dikha dega .

PAKISTAN is a much bigger nuclear power that inda...ask your own uncle sam, okay chanda! 8-)

are beta aao na maidan me khushbu laga ke ...............:D:D:D
aisa maza chakhaenge ke agle chalis sal india ka rukh nahi karoge ....:D:D:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom