What's new

Gen. Raheel Sharif advised PM to Hang Taliban Prisoners

HOW ABOUT ENDING the ideology of Taliban?

it doesnt just happen at the push of a red button.....it involves a multi-pronged approach, one in which the relevant regional countries need to ALL be on board and be part of the solution not the problem

PM agreed and order to lift ban on capital punishment

its the idiots of JUI-F who are raising hue and cry about it! They have shown their true colours, and shown to whom they are loyal

It is 100% true.. I think Yesterday COAS advised PM to hang taliban prisoners and it leaked today and right now PM also gave the permission

We’ll chase ‘inhumane beasts’ across border: COAS

ISLAMABAD - Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif on Tuesday said that terrorists have hit at the heart of nation by attacking a school in Peshawar. He vowed to go after these ‘inhumane beasts’ and their facilitators till their complete elimination. “Let me reiterate they can’t in any way diminish the will of this great nation,” the army chief said.

According to a tweet message of Director General Inter Services Public Relations Major General Asim Bajwa, Chief of Army Staff General Raheel says, “This ghastly act of cowardice of killing innocents clearly indicated they are not just enemies of Pakistan but enemies of humanity.”

The Army chief said, “Peshawar attack had taken their resolve to new height and we’ll chase them across the border”. He said that several operations based on actionable intelligence have been put into action including 10 airstrikes in Khyber on Tuesday.

Bomb Kunar and Nooristan !

must hang all Taliban prisoners ... in front of all nation ...
because they don't have any right to live in beautiful world ...

they all are monster (who killed many innocent woman, man, children and play football with person head)

its time no to finish all all all taliban ... go head Pakistan army ... i am with you ... IN SHA ALLAH we will win and will finish all these monster soon

get a thicker rope and hand that ton of a diesel drum first

it doesnt just happen at the push of a red button.....it involves a multi-pronged approach, one in which the relevant regional countries need to ALL be on board and be part of the solution not the problem

its the idiots of JUI-F who are raising hue and cry about it! They have shown their true colours, and shown to whom they are loyal

Make em stand infront of a smoothbore and fire ..

image.jpg

I fully support COAS' s view. There should be no mercy for these terrorists but I doubt that our politicians have this capacity to do this

Broke their necks and clear their hideouts at Afghanistan ,Tajkistan etc, If not then please train us we are ready to attack their hideouts and wage jihad against them. :mad:

find all these cockroaches and their breeding ground. Butcher them all and destroy the ideology which breeds them.

This is the beginning of the end of the Taliban. Now USA is dead on Fazlullah's trail. Most Pakistanis have united, and I'm sure most pakhtuns who had sympathies with them before must be shocked and upset beyond belief.

Kill them and destroy all the bases where common people are turned into such animals .. Find all roots where they up bring innocent helpless children and turn them into such monsters by brainwashing them .. educate people so they can differentiate between right and wrong .. Killing them would not end this we have to wipe them all out ForEver!!

PESHAWAR (Dunya News) – Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Wednesday lifted ban on capital punishment of convicted terrorists in the wake of the terrorist attack on school in Peshawar that claimed 141 lives yesterday.

Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Raheel Sharif suggested PM Nawaz to lift ban on all the terrorists serving time in jail whereas similar sentiments were expressed by prominent political figures and through social media.

More than 8000 prisoners were sentenced to death by the court but the punishment was not implemented as capital punishment was barred in the country.

All Party Conference (APC) has been convened by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in the aftermath of the terrorist attack on a school in Peshawar.

The decision to lift ban on death penalty came before the meeting commenced.

Gen Raheel Went to Afghanistan Today on emergency basis , to meet afghan president & ISAF leader . it seems things are going to change , TTP's *** is about to be on real fire soon .

Today's parliamentary session will show which parties love these child killers, and which ones are patriotic.

Back
Top Bottom