What's new

Gen. Raheel Sharif advised PM to Hang Taliban Prisoners

I think we should cut their heads down and start playing football.

I think we should cut their heads down and start playing football.

Well, no, we shouldn't do that...those videos were pure evil. To see people holding human heads and to grin and smile with them as if they were little boys playing with new toys revealed a level of depravity I had never suspected. A complete absence of morality or sense of dignity.

Truly, as the hadiths forewarn us, these are the "dogs of Hell".

It's enough just to cut off their hands and feet and/or hang their dead bodies in public, and that will be sufficiently humiliating.

HadithonTTP.jpg

Well, no, we shouldn't do that...those videos were pure evil. To see people holding human heads and to grin and smile with them as if they were little boys playing with new toys revealed a level of depravity I had never suspected. A complete absence of morality or sense of dignity.

Truly, as the hadiths forewarn us, these are the "dogs of Hell".

It's enough just to cut off their hands and feet and/or hang their dead bodies in public, and that will be sufficiently humiliating.

View attachment 176962

Even i doubted that we will see this happening. Soon Media, Human right activists and our Mullah brigades will start shouting again.

judges would need security to pass that kind of judgement, or else the next attack would be in a court or at some judge's family.

When can we expect hangings to begin?

judges would need security to pass that kind of judgement, or else the next attack would be in a court or at some judge's family.

Judges have already been issuing death sentences but they have just resulted in prisoners being put on death row due to the ban.

When can we expect hangings to begin?

Judges have already been issuing death sentences but they have just resulted in prisoners being put on death row due to the ban.
nah I read that few judges have to leave the country for standing up against the terrorists. Especially the one who passed a judgement against Salman taseer's muder.

Was any time frame given on carrying them out???
First 8 in the next 24 hrs
What about the rest???

Yes, justice delayed is justice denied - already bahut daer ho chuki hain, things need to happen fast to comfort the nation.

nah I read that few judges have to leave the country for standing up against the terrorists. Especially the one who passed a judgement against Salman taseer's muder.

That was different, you are right that some judges are afraid to pass judgements in blasphemy cases as that is still a hugely controversial issue but afaik the death penalty issue has more to do with the ban than judgement.

That was different, you are right that some judges are afraid to pass judgements in blasphemy cases as that is still a hugely controversial issue but afaik the death penalty issue has more to do with the ban than judgement.
Good to hear that .. hang 'em bastards by their balls. I suggest even make ropes by pulling off their own hair. What else would that long beard come in use for !!!

I am surprised that people think judges would pass tough sentences.
Frankly No judge & jury should have to deal with these monsters. Courts, judges, lawyers & jury are for Law & order cases & situations, not for rabid mass murderers & war criminals.
These folks kill children, cut off throats of people & make videos & rejoice over it. The only sane way & right way is to shoot them on sight.
You don't try & catch a rabid dog & take it to the Vets, you just shoot the Damn thing dead to save a lot of trouble & stop the disease from spreading any further even though at times it's very unpleasant to do so.

I am surprised that people think judges would pass tough sentences.
Frankly No judge & jury should have to deal with these monsters. Courts, judges, lawyers & jury are for Law & order cases & situations, not for rabid mass murderers & war criminals.
These folks kill children, cut off throats of people & make videos & rejoice over it. The only sane way & right way is to shoot them on sight.
You don't try & catch a rabid dog & take it to the Vets, you just shoot the Damn thing dead to save a lot of trouble & stop the disease from spreading any further even though at times it's very unpleasant to do so.

You're right. Best thing is to keep the appearance of democracy by legalizing military tribunals; that will help, inshaAllah, when the liberal fascist dogs start barking at us.

Yes, Military tribunals are probably the best solution available as they could be defined as 'enemy combatants' although that might as well bring some associate troubles with it.

Hang them in every street corner of KPK and FATA...

and it shouldn't happen. We are a civilized society. once punished for criminal acts, human body (like other things) is a creation of GOD, and disrespecting dead bodies is prohibited, its neither civil or moral.

Even i doubted that we will see this happening. Soon Media, Human right activists and our Mullah brigades will start shouting again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom