What's new

Gen. Raheel Sharif advised PM to Hang Taliban Prisoners

I support our Army Chief's views.

If they have no valuable intel to share - no point keeping these animals alive. Not a single rupee should be spent to maintain their worthless existence on earth

I would put them to build schools and roads in Baluchistan, along with the foreign award winning lawyers and judges who protect them.

All terrorist should be hanged to let them know that this time we won't show any mercy. We also need to strict our rules on terrorist activities even it is from anyone.

What a crap policy is that. Did they waiting for such type of event, to hand the Taliban prisoners.

Ok, did after 26/11 we hanged all the SIMI or Indian Mujahideen, which are already in custody.

O am sorry you feel its a bad idea. What would you like to have done?

All are tried and convicted criminals, Pakistan has 8000 prisoners sentenced to death by courts. Because of a moratorium on executions pressured by EU and human rights groups the sentences were not being carried out. Finally go ahead given now.

The ones who are TTP should definitely be publicly executed.
In that case you and your government is free to take the call and do the execution as per the laid process of law and law is amendable. You know what I mean.

right now over 550 talibitches are on the road to hell
222 pleas are under consideration in interior ministry most probably will be rejected
over 800 will definitly be hanged

really. it was Pakistani armed force Establishment along with all Saudi money and Uncle SAM firepower messed up AFG not the other way around.

Really! now is not the time for this. I dont expect you to agree with me so lets just agree to disagree.

right now over 550 talibitches are on the road to hell
222 pleas are under consideration in interior ministry most probably will be rejected
over 800 will definitly be hanged
Was any time frame given on carrying them out???
First 8 in the next 24 hrs
What about the rest???

The strategy of TTP & it's sister organisations is to instil fear in society at large. The crime committed by them yesterday is a classic example of that. It's their way of telling the authorities, the police, judges, politicians, lawyers & the public at large that don't come after us or this would happen to you.
I believe we should respond in kind & make a statement to these bastards.
Executions of their cadres is just 1 facet of this statement, public lynching of their apologists & ideologists would be a far more effective way of countering their campaign of fear.
If ever there was a right time to dish out justice to the likes of Abdul aziz ask mullah cross dresser & his likes it's now.

Hangings should start ASAP. Perpetrators must know that swift Justice is waiting for their necks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom