What's new

Gen Raheel gets 90 Acre for agriculture

Is this allotment for life , what when he dies , will its ownership remain with the Generals family ?

How does it happen , does the state in Pakistan own land which has now been given to the General ? If not then which kitty has this land come from ?

The General surrendered a Plot of land and gets 90 Acres in return.

@Icarus
it's mostly worthless land on the border. Hardly worth around 6-7 crore.

Is this allotment for life , what when he dies , will its ownership remain with the Generals family ?

How does it happen , does the state in Pakistan own land which has now been given to the General ? If not then which kitty has this land come from ?

The General surrendered a Plot of land and gets 90 Acres in return.

@Icarus

The land is owned by the army... It's mostly non harvestable... Barren... Near the border...

Leased... Red tape (Brig and above) used to get land on lease ... Now they are only giving land to the heirs of martyrs and officers who have served or in operational areas or war wounded.

On TV channels they said 1 arab worth land i heard there in TV program 92 channel.
Our media has a habit of exaggerating a lot of things.

Last edited:
He is getting it in rewards of his services, what about civilian government? what service they have done for Pakistan and still get rewards (Loot)

Why not release a complete list of lands and plots allotted to all previous CsOAS as well to see that what General Raheel received is nothing unusual but standard practice? Sunshine is the best disinfectant, figuratively speaking of course.

He didn't failed to do for what he was paid.
Please tell me his accomplishments on ground. rather then,labeling me as ignorant first learn the art of managing nations,we pay everyone in Pakistan,no one including me is serving this nation free....

You all need to relax. He got 90 acres?

American Generals have positions lined up as Board of Directors in multinational companies paying $millions.

It's great to be a General in any Military.

HE DESERVES MORE....HE SAVED THE COUNTRY....HOW EVER IS DEBATING IS A 'GHADDAR'

Back
Top Bottom