What's new

Gen. Kiyani issues a warning to Zardari to clean up his mess!

A lot of people are drawing parallels between Imran Khan and Jinnah.

Its very premature to do so, but the progression of career is similar. Imran would definitely clench more seats this time.

Quaid-e-Azam was a brilliant lawyer who was undefeatable in court both in Great Britian and also in British India.

Its our bad luck that such an intelligent leader lasted only one year after independence of Pakistan.

I dont think anyone can be compared to Quaid-e-Azam but I do pray we see another leader like Quaid-e-Azam again in Pakistan.

Any other country would have seen the Army chief shown the door the moment he said that. Unfortunatly not in Pakistan and surprisingly the educated mass seems to support him too. If that be the case why not ask Kayani to step down and fight elections and let him get elected by vote.

People who support Kayani also should realise he just returned from an American trip and whatever he does and says now might be what the americans also want / requested / demanded.

Any other country would have seen the Army chief shown the door the moment he said that. Unfortunatly not in Pakistan and surprisingly the educated mass seems to support him too. If that be the case why not ask Kayani to step down and fight elections and let him get elected by vote.

People who support Kayani also should realise he just returned from an American trip and whatever he does and says now might be what the americans also want / requested / demanded.
It might be.

Remember he was also the chief point man for Musharraf in brokering a deal for BB's return.

Things have gone horribly south, by what him, Musharraf, BB, America, UAE and Saudi planned for Pakistan. The whole plan failed when BB got assassinated. Zardari is the US's best bet right now. Kayani won't usurp power but he'll force Zardari into resignation and the caretaker government would hold fresh elections.

In any other country Zardari won't ever become President.

It might be.

Remember he was also the chief point man for Musharraf in brokering a deal for BB's return.

Things have gone horribly south, by what him, Musharraf, BB, America, UAE and Saudi planned for Pakistan. The whole plan failed when BB got assassinated. Zardari is the US's best bet right now. Kayani won't usurp power but he'll force Zardari into resignation and the caretaker government would hold fresh elections..

Fresh elections? What would be the result? It wont be any different. For a chnage NS might come to power, you should allow Zardari to finish his term face elections and lose or win as per what the voters decide.

In any other country Zardari won't ever become President.

Please. Thats what Pakistani's think. Only their Leaders are corrupt. We have our own share, big share of such politicians. But what we have done is made enough of them so as to keep them busy with each other.

Cong - BJP - CPI(M) - SP - BSP - BJD - TD - DMK - AAIDMK.

I for one am speaking for democracy. If the people want Sharif, let them have Sharif!

Yeah, I guess, let them "have it"..
You know this won't bring Pakistan anywhere, we need a serious and fresh change.

Yeah, I guess, let them "have it"..
You know this won't bring Pakistan anywhere, we need a serious and fresh change.

Do you suggest revolutional change for that Pakistanis will need to change perception which I must suggest is not that easy we don't have a lot of educated people and most of them are sold out and corrupt so to bring real change and to stir masses any leader will need educated followers and this I am afraid will need a growth in education.

I for one am speaking for democracy. If the people want Sharif, let them have Sharif!

Asim Aquil;hounrable dear , sir
everything have its limits, so does "democracy", if "democracy" cant work in pakistan thn , finish it.
time & the money wasted in un-reach able, goals, should be spent on the poors , it would be better?:pakistan::agree:

So what do you propose? Another dictatorship? Taliban rule? Re-integration with India? The first you remember, the second leads to suffering, and advocating the third could get you imprisoned.

So what do you propose? Another dictatorship? Taliban rule? Re-integration with India? The first you remember, the second leads to suffering, and advocating the third could get you imprisoned.

what are you talking about man... the 3rd and 4th one is just out of the question... mind you, bangladesh, sri lanka are in much worst condition and they are still better off without india.

Asim Aquil;hounrable dear , sir
everything have its limits, so does "democracy", if "democracy" cant work in pakistan thn , finish it.
time & the money wasted in un-reach able, goals, should be spent on the poors , it would be better?:pakistan::agree:

c'mon batman sir, we have been in a much worse situation than this (71")..

I think we should give democracy a chance...atleast 5 yrs..only than we can anaylse what's more suitable for people of pakistan..i.e dictatorship or democracy..:pakistan:

Err, noticed, Zardari has left the country? Will he be coming back? After his unexpected trip to Tehran, now hes headed for Tokyo, he might come to Dubai

the adress by PM GALANI by saying that two documents by two chairmen of PPP will be followed i.e. 1973 constitution and COD by benazir bhutto is a welcome breakthrough .hopefully mr zardari will restore his position to do something good to get country out of this crises and allow the political process to flourish.for god sake politicians sort out the problems before it is TOO LATE.army will not sit idle for long which will be unfortunate if again they have to intervene AGAINST their wishes obviously.pl restore the judiciary as uttered repeatedly by all including BB and zardari.commitments are made to honor and not to teach our future generation be LIARS.ITS NO POLITICS.

i think the PM needs to start to assert himself the way he did in the case of the mobile courts in which he forced zardari to resend the mobile courts order. he is the chief executive of the state he should be running the country not zardari. i think the PM should form a coup against the president. remove all the amendments made by musharraf and then make him resign or let him stay for a purely ceremonial position. this way the army wont have to intervene and the parliament will become sovereign again.

I hope he does but I think he will need support from General Ashfaq Pervaiz Kayani.

Back
Top Bottom