What's new

Gen. Kiyani issues a warning to Zardari to clean up his mess!

Kayani's warning: Is it time for a coup in Pakistan?

A lot of people are speculating a Kakar-like coup of the early 90s, when Nawaz Sharif and Ghulam Ishaq Khan kept dueling. The Army intervened, threw them both off the stage.

Kiyani won't come into power, but he'll hold fresh elections. People are giving this present government just 15 more days!

i was just gonna post this!!!
i would be so glad when kayani interferes with the government:bunny:

Politicians most of them usually are people elected by Pakistanis and if in civil disobedience people take part you sir cannot consider even one Pakistani's voice unheard if civil disobedience is civil then I don't think that anyone has the right to deny them this right as for executive orders it is a step bought by a dictator and being used by Zardari that most people wish to terminete.

Why do you forgot that Parliament represent people of Pakistan and President is elected by the same parliament.
People have difference of opinion and this is why we have a civilized way of deciding and that is elections and not streets.
I remember (it is on record) on various occassions Sharif family demanding Zardari for executive orders to undo the court orders. What if Zardari issue executive order against the very same Sharifs?

Why do you forgot that Parliament represent people of Pakistan and President is elected by the same parliament.
People have difference of opinion and this is why we have a civilized way of deciding and that is elections and not streets.
I remember (it is on record) on various occassions Sharif family demanding Zardari for executive orders to undo the court orders. What if Zardari issue executive order against the very same Sharifs?

Why do you sir forget that the Sharifs also wanted the removal of executive orders from the president.

All major democracies have had civil unrest when the people they voted for didn't fullfill their promises it is a democratic thing.

Why do you sir forget that the Sharifs also wanted the removal of executive orders from the president.

All major democracies have had civil unrest when the people they voted for didn't fullfill their promises it is a democratic thing.

The present day turmoil of Pakistan has more to do with the ineligibility of Sharif brothers.
Voters mean nothing to both Zardari and Sharif brothers.

But they do to promises made by the government the PPP promised to rid of 58 2B bring back the Judiciary of 2 nov 2007 and for that they have the right to protest.

But they do to promises made by the government the PPP promised to rid of 58 2B bring back the Judiciary of 2 nov 2007 and for that they have the right to protest.

Getting rid of 582b is only good for them. They made promises to them selves and people don't care how PM and President share the rule.
I think it was agreed among Sharif and Zardari that they will hand down the rule to their children and will share it perpetually and will never let it go out of family. Now Sharif is out manuvered by Zardari.
I'm sure when Sharif will be in power he will treat Zardari even worst.

Sharif never claimed he will hand over the rule to his children.

Who cares, why do you people keep talking about these corrupt bastards or the possibilities of Sharif brothers in charge of our country? They are corrupt entities and must be jailed.
I feel that General Kiyani is slowly getting enough of the political feud and turmoil in our country between various parties, it's not helping our nation at all.

IMO Sharif brothers are making an unjustify scene here. Court convicted them, perhaps either they accept the decision or file an appeal against the verdict but where does it allow the sharif brothers to openly challenge the writ of the state, call for mutiny which just to score points against zardari, destabilize the government and force the army to intervene. God these people never give up. Why cant they play the role of a positive opposition for a change. People don't give a **** about judiciary issue, all they want is to have electricity when they return home after work, sasti roti so that they can feed their children and cheap fuel. None will be achieved even if Iftikhar ch comes back, the only thing that will be achieved is Shariff brothers getting back their government in Punjab and Zadari getting tough times, even perhaps the revoking of the NRO which grants him the amnesty. The power struggle between these thugs will certainly be at the cost of Pakistan which is already suffering thanks to these political no good thugs.

On a side note NS himself has signed the contract for 10 years not to come to Pakistan and take part in any political movement, then why all the drama for.

Getting rid of 582b is only good for them. They made promises to them selves and people don't care how PM and President share the rule.
I think it was agreed among Sharif and Zardari that they will hand down the rule to their children and will share it perpetually and will never let it go out of family. Now Sharif is out manuvered by Zardari.
I'm sure when Sharif will be in power he will treat Zardari even worst.
Why would people not care about the removal of 58-2b? There is already a procedural method of removing a PM - no confidence vote. There is already a procedural method of removing a President - Impeachment. 58-2b serves to protect an individual, not the nation.

There are other issues where Zardari did a U-turn as well. Namely, the Judges issue. Zardari is on record to have said that once he comes in government he will restore the Nov 2007 judiciary but he didn't. His party won the votes, based on a lie they promulgated. Your country is already in a state of a technical anarchy since the majority of Pakistanis don't recognize the writ of this government, which is why if theres an election today, Nawaz Sharif would sweep the polls.

Sweep, not just a majority, but a clean sweep. Now thats a powerful message that no one can ignore. Especially not the COAS.

Who cares, why do you people keep talking about these corrupt bastards or the possibilities of Sharif brothers in charge of our country? They are corrupt entities and must be jailed.
I feel that General Kiyani is slowly getting enough of the political feud and turmoil in our country between various parties, it's not helping our nation at all.
I for one am speaking for democracy. If the people want Sharif, let them have Sharif!

There are other issues where Zardari did a U-turn as well. Namely, the Judges issue. Zardari is on record to have said that once he comes in government he will restore the Nov 2007 judiciary but he didn't. His party won the votes, based on a lie they promulgated.

Zaradri IIRC is also on record for saying that the President's powers should be curtailed and the main power should be that of the PM. Now that he is Pakistan's Prez, he hasnt done that either.

I dont think Zardari is intelligent enough to run a country.

I dont think Nawaz Sharif is good for Pakistan either, he's also very corrupt and greedy like Zardari.

Imran Khan is an intelligent man, much more intelligent than Zardari, but still not intelligent enough to run a nation like Pakistan, a nation that has multitudes of problems.

Pakistan needs another intelligent and selfless leader like Quaid-e-Azam now more than ever.

I dont think Zardari is intelligent enough to run a country.

I dont think Nawaz Sharif is good for Pakistan either, he's also very corrupt and greedy like Zardari.

Imran Khan is an intelligent man, much more intelligent than Zardari, but still not intelligent enough to run a nation like Pakistan, a nation that has multitudes of problems.

Pakistan needs another intelligent and selfless leader like Quaid-e-Azam now more than ever.

But the problem is we don't have a Quaid-e-Azam, not even close which brings us back to square one. However i do support new faces to come up, perhaps Imran Khan would not be a bad idea.

But the problem is we don't have a Quaid-e-Azam, not even close which brings us back to square one. However i do support new faces to come up, perhaps Imran Khan would not be a bad idea.
A lot of people are drawing parallels between Imran Khan and Jinnah.

Its very premature to do so, but the progression of career is similar. Imran would definitely clench more seats this time.

Back
Top Bottom