What's new

Gen. GD Bakshi : The armed forces hav been so starved of resources that they ....

India army asks bheek of Rs 1. from the poor indian people who in addition to footing $50 billion also pay this alms so that their indian generals can drink finest of the wines in the officer's mess

Hi,

Indian generals prefer Whiskey---.

Hi,
def metamersene(pnum):

Majority of pakistanis and Indians prefer whiskey---old british influence---.
:lol::lol: that majority is very small minority.. Most of the people don't drink even if they are provided the most expensive & oldest wine free of cost..

:lol::lol: that majority is very small minority.. Most of the people don't drink even if they are provided the most expensive & oldest wine free of cost..
sorry for the wrongly paste.. function def

sorry for the wrongly paste.. function def

Hi,

The "majority" by default means out of those who drink---.

Hi,

The "majority" by default means out of those who drink---.
Painfully obvious sir,
I never drank myself rather I hate the smell of the liquor regardless of its type or price though I know most of the rituals of drinking since I live here. Seen my friends drink vodka with cucumber..according to them cucumber helps them recover from the influence :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom