What's new

GDP Update 2023: US ($27.5T) vs CHINA ($17.6T) [US up by $10 Trillion]

13.72 as of 2023.

Either way china successfully avoided middle income trap and will reach per capita close to Jason or South Korea at some point.

Hence it has long way to go.
Screenshot_20230805-170854_Chrome.jpg

If I get penny every time some western expert called for dooms day about china I would be millionaires by now.

And if I get penny for every time someone mention India will be super power some day I will also be millionaires now.

We been hearing this since early 2000 please achieve per capita income 10k and still grow 5 percent plus then come back and share an article with me.

China per capita is 13.7 and still growing 5.5 percent plus…is excellent performance and envious.

And the link I share is from IMF not some internet article.

If I get penny every time some western expert called for dooms day about china I would be millionaires by now.

And if I get penny for every time someone mention India will be super power some day I will also be millionaires now.

We been hearing this since early 2000 please achieve per capita income 10k and still grow 5 percent plus then come back and share an article with me.

China per capita is 13.7 and still growing 5.5 percent plus…is excellent performance and envious.

FY2022-23
1691236845376.png

Screenshot_20230805-173301_Chrome.jpg

Yes yet it’s 2.5k per capita income one of the lowest in the world hence one of the poorest country in the world.

With 2.5 per capita 7 percent growth is not that big deal. All the country you showing here even third world like Mexico has per capita over 10k.

Indian per capita Is close to LdC like bd. Maybe one or two hundred dollar more?

There is no point of showing ldc like bd has gdp of 420 billion and then show an European country with below 400 billion and brag about it.

Of course poor countries will grow faster as they are already a shit hole and only can go up.

You are absokutely wrong. Nominal and real are even clear from words that who is real representative of economic strength. For the sake of argument actual economic value lies in the product itself so for example if china has fuel valued at 1 rupee per liter and in USA fuel is being sold at 2 rupee per dollar and there is only consumption of 10 liter of fuel by both the economy then does this means USA economy is double of chinese despite usibg the same quantities of same good ?

Your argument has no economic sense or backing from any economic theory.

lol, how am I wrong? So, by saying I am wrong that mean you said EVERY, I will say again, EVERY Economist or Economic Policy, it doesn't matter anyone from the Fed looks at production as per their own currency and disregarding inflation? Sure, then go ahead and stop producing nominal number....

Because my point is it's depending on what you want to look at, Fed issue economic forecast based on Nominal number and issue interest rate and debt ceiling, because debt and interest rate (indirectly related) are unrelated to inflation, while organisation such as S&P and JP Morgan tend to looks at real value to issue forecast alert because that's the real value so that is a more clearer indication, say for example, for their credit rating, but that does not mean the Fed don't look at real value or PPP value or JP Morgan did not look at Nominal Value.

As for your question, does that means economy is double of China? Iin absolute term, yes, is relative term, no. That is like saying China have a better economic outlook because China has a better GDP growth rate than US, is it? Is it China grows at 5 or 7 or whatever % rather than the 2 or 3% of the US really mean that? You should know the answer.

I mean, since when did the health of an economy is being gauged by one factor and one factor alone? I don't know which school you went to or what type of economic sense you have or what economic theory you were taught, but if your point is Real GDP is more representative than nominal, then I would ask for my money back, because whoever taught you that is wrong, and that much I knew.

Last edited:

Let us say you are 40 years old. For you to have become a millionaire by getting a penny every time some w.e.c.f..d.a china, you have to have from the moment you were born, been reading such an opinion at the rate of 5 per minute. WIth no breaks for anything.

PS: just kidding, have always wanted to calculate what that really meant and with my 2nd cup of weekend coffee this was apt time

Let us say you are 40 years old. For you to have become a millionaire by getting a penny every time some w.e.c.f..d.a china, you have to have from the moment you were born, been reading such an opinion at the rate of 5 per minute. WIth no breaks for anything.

PS: just kidding, have always wanted to calculate what that really meant and with my 2nd cup of weekend coffee this was apt time
Well no one like to hear broken record

Same case when it comes to Chinese posts when they say dollar dominance will end. And keep talking about it for last 10 years again and again.

Well no one like to hear broken record

Same case when it comes to Chinese posts when they say dollar dominance will end. And keep talking about it for last 10 years again and again.
yup, these topics are like talking about weather when entering an elevator.
A newbie will then continue talking about weather after exiting and will soon find for some reason people letting him / her take the lift by him/herself

Yes yet it’s 2.5k per capita income one of the lowest in the world hence one of the poorest country in the world.

With 2.5 per capita 7 percent growth is not that big deal. All the country you showing here even third world like Mexico has per capita over 10k.

Indian per capita Is close to LdC like bd. Maybe one or two hundred dollar more?

There is no point of showing ldc like bd has gdp of 420 billion and then show an European country with below 400 billion and brag about it.

Of course poor countries will grow faster as they are already a shit hole and only can go up.

Exactly.

When you are absolute bottom of the barrel (worse than Bangladesh in per capita GDP nominal terms) you have nowhere to go but up. All these pujaris try to do 24/7/365 is show their country as some kind of great entity, but reality always belies propaganda.

We have all been to India, we know where it is as far as development. Ground reality.

Any visitor who has even visited once, knows.

Exactly.

When you are absolute bottom of the barrel (worse than Bangladesh in per capita GDP nominal terms) you have nowhere to go but up. All these pujaris try to do 24/7/365 is show their country as some kind of great entity, but reality always belies propaganda.

We have all been to India, we know where it is as far as development. Ground reality.

Any visitor who has even visited once, knows.

In a lighter note love Russell Peters lol

Indian per capita GDP (nominal) is lower than that of BD by about 300 dollars. Ours in Bangladesh is around $2800, there's is around $2500.

When China's industrial GDP becomes the world's first and its GDP becomes the world's second, the ratio of China's GDP to the US's GDP will be meaningless.

This alone shows why there is massive jaahiliat and inbreeding in kanglaland.This is also the reason why the inbred population of kanglaland believe everything their lying govt says. It all boils down to the extremely low schooling years. It all starts from there.
And next time before you do propaganda atleast verify stuff instead of getting humiliated like every other kanglu.
View attachment 943978
That is rich coming from you isn’t it. As I said even if Indian per capita income was 200 dollar more what difference it makes compared to LDC bd?

You can call bd poor once your per capita is 15k and bd is sitting at 2.5k. Like how Americans rightly say Mexico is poor. us per capita is 7 times higher then Mexico.

But Indians saying another fellow country poor is hilarious. specially when gdp is around 2.5k and barely suppress country like Bangladesh on per capita.

Back
Top Bottom