warriors_koweitiens_participants_a_l_exercice1.jpg

m722_3.jpg

m722_1.jpg

T-72_main_battle_tank_Kuwait_kuwaiti_army_001.jpg

bradleykoweitarmyarmyre.jpg

52743.jpg

vblpanhardkoweitarmy001.jpg

pandur25mmgunturretkowe.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

^^Note:Thanks to Mosamania for providing these pics

why isnt mosamania posting those pictures himself?

and why is those soldiers holding flags of different countries?

why isnt mosamania posting those pictures himself?

and why is those soldiers holding flags of different countries?

Because he was done for the day
I asked him for some military pictures and he give me the link
and now I am posting them

Impressive the GCC seems to have more then enough to destroy Iran's 70's airforce however I would worry about the SAM's.

Awesome pics, folks. GCC is a pretty strong military alliance and I must say that any invading force would have to think 10 times before invading GCC.

These are really awesome they are well equipped and by looking how are they standing it seems they are very much ready to face any trouble and Saudi Arabia and all other Arab Countries need to develop and train their Armed Forces but still they have improved a lot compared to 1967

These guys became terrorists biggest nightmare. I mean they are so good now that they do operations in other countries as well. For instance the German captives in Yemen were freed by them. Also they were sent to other places inamnsure in time more info will be released and I will post them. These guys cleaned all the terrorists out of Saudi Arabia in the 2003-2006 terrorists attacks to the point they had to fled all the way to southern Yemen. Do not underestimate Saudi special forces.

These guys became terrorists biggest nightmare. I mean they are so good now that they do operations in other countries as well. For instance the German captives in Yemen were freed by them. Also they were sent to other places inamnsure in time more info will be released and I will post them. These guys cleaned all the terrorists out of Saudi Arabia in the 2003-2006 terrorists attacks to the point they had to fled all the way to southern Yemen. Do not underestimate Saudi special forces.
Saudi Armed Forces have improved a lot but they should now put more focus on training its Armed Forces increasing its Numbers and expand systems I mean should go for Ballistic Missiles and Submarines and 5th Generation Fighter Planes and should have Ground Forces around 300000 and 90000 Air Force and Navy Combined also if they equip their NSG on Armed Forces bases that will be great because the region is to volatile and Saudi Arabia have huge oil sources

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom