What's new

Gazi Shair Dil Khan Shapal Khan(Who raised Pakistani flag in Azad Kashmir 14th August 1947)

Burhan Wani

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Ghazi Sardar Shahpal Khan raised Pakistani flag in year 14th August 1947 at palandari Azad Kashmir

shahpal1.jpg

shahpal.jpg

@Horus @Windjammer @waz @fakhre mirpur @Shamain @Ifrit @WAJsal @Bratva @Akheilos @Slav Defence @Side-Winder @Aether @Max Pain @DESERT FIGHTER @Indus Falcon @haviZsultan @django

I love the picture of him when he is old. They look so humble and still full of strength.
Allah bless our elders, what a history and heritage they leave behind.

Last edited:

Please add more if possible. Where was he born, where did he go to school, college.

How do you know him? family member?

Thanks.

Is Pallandri same as this map?

Google Maps

As per wiki

Pallandri is a small town, situated in the Sudhanoti District, in Azad Kashmir, Pakistan. It is the headquarters of Sudhanoti District and Tehsil Pallandri.

Please add more if possible. Where was he born, where did he go to school, college.

Thanks.

Google Maps

As per wiki

Pallandri is a small town, situated in the Sudhanoti District, in Azad Kashmir, Pakistan. It is the headquarters of Sudhanoti District and Tehsil Pallandri.

Yes, it is. I have been to Palandri. You leave Islamabad on to Kahuta road thence cross Jhelum River. Then it is up, up and twists turns until you reach Palandri. A small town nestled in alpine hills.

Thanks.

Google Maps

As per wiki

I will share entire details when it is available.

Back
Top Bottom