What's new

From Wani to Wani, How Army fails in Kashmir

Your entire army failed to capture a teen ager Burhan.
He is sharing videos and pictures with sophisticated equipment daily goes viral on social media, still your cyber force don't know his location.
How well trained is your military. :rofl:

Might not be well trained but better trained than our neighbour where a world most wanted terrorist lived for almost a decade in a place adjacent to army cantonment(Ever heard of name Osama and Abbottabad).
How well trained is your military who can't stop terrorists from destroying it's main surveillance aircrafts(Ever heard of Mehran base).

As you Pakistanis are telling that these terrorists are because of wrong doings of Indian Army then my brothers, all the terrorists inside Pakistan, TTP etc are also innocent and they have to take weapons because Paksitan army has killed their innocent relatives, raped their women and sisters, allowed America to bomb their houses.
If you don't agree with me on this then you are a hypocrite.

Not exactly, most of the wheat is produced by our own province. When there is shortage, we buy it from Punjab at very high rates, more expensive than international rates.....that is we buy wheat, we dont eat muft ka gundam . In fact when we have shortages of wheat, Punjab on many occasions has refused to sell it to us, for political reasons.
On the other hand your Punjab is eating resources of KPK and Balochistan for free. For example Revenue from Tobacco goes to Federal and Punjab receives bulk of it due to its large population. 90% of Marble is extracted from KPK but more than 90% of Marble factories are in Punjab. There are numerous other examples. Your Punjab is "eating" our natural gas from Karak. When Popalzai announced Eid, Wapda (which is under federal governamnet of ganja, a punjabi nationalist), started loadshedding for straight 5 hours in hayatabad , to ruin the moods of Pakhtuns who were celebrating chaand raat. Your province will suffer the most if WAPDA comes under provinces.......Never taunt us about us flourishing on Punjab's agriculture, its actually your punjab which is flourishing at the expense of smaller provinces. Your rivers originate from Indian Kashmir which are getting smaller , your largest river originate from Afghanistan and KPK, the river Kabul which provides bulk of water to river Indus which also flows through KPK.

We Pashtuns are not bitches of Punjab, we are a component of the country. Remember that without us , you people are at the mercy of India and Hindus. Its you people who have to win our support and trust, while we dont have to prove or win your trust.
Any proof of your lame claims,if KPK is so deveolped why 50% Pashtuns are running business in Rawalpindi and Punjab,even this year i met several Pashtun families who were in area of Sargodha to Harvest wheat,the truth is that punk For centuries these areas which make Pakistan have very close ties and they are dependent of each other.Punjab has 56% of total population with million of Pashtuns,Baloch,kashmiris and sindhis doing business and job here,I ask you to raise flag of Pukhtoonistan on Chowk Yadgar, burn a flag of Pakistan and a Pashtun will be first to make you feel very sorry for your birth.Go kid bitch on any Afghan forum this PDF.And kid For most of time Area which made Pakistan was United with kabul,More Pashtuns live in Lahore and Rawalpindi then Peshawar so please stop bitching even Pashtuns on this Forum feel sorry for your state of Mind.......
No Punjabi,No Pashtun,No Sindhi,No Balochi,No Kashmiri or Pamiri I am only Pakistan Today,Tomorrow and every day after tomorrow and even after the death i am gone i am still P A K I S T A N I...:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Radical and idiot people talk of Nukes. We tested Nuke in Seventies an subsequently India and Pakistan tested them in 1998. He should be asked that till 20 years since seventies, India had nuke and pakistan did not. How many times did india threaten pakistan to Nuke it?
Incorrect India didn't acquire nuclear weapons in the 70's. Cold tests cannot be considered as nuclear weapon testing. Note: Pakistan also did a cold test in early 1980's with weapon grade nuclear weapon. There is a difference. India did it's test in 1998 and Pakistan (if i am not wrong) a week later. Technology is sophisticated.

Cold tests cannot be considered as nuclear weapon testing. Note:

No it was not a cold test. Our 70's test was a 15 KT devise and shock waves were recorded world wide. You can at the most say that devise may not compatible to be delivered from Missile may be because of their big size.

There is a difference. India did it's test in 1998 and Pakistan (if i am not wrong) a week later. Technology is sophisticated.

India tested much more sophisticated devises. Subkiloton devices with such a low yield are by their very nature are sophisticated as They are not very easy to ignite very small amount of fissile material and get the criticality to such a low level. Probably U233 was used. Our thermonuclear devise was also very sophisticated (TN Devises are always sophisticated technology wise) as we Ignited the same with preliminary boosted fission. Pakistni devises were same. All around same yield. A crude fission devises around 12 KN (As claimed by Pakistan) .

No it was not a cold test. Our 70's test was a 15 KT devise and shock waves were recorded world wide. You can at the most say that devise may not compatible to be delivered from Missile may be because of their big size.
Cold test, Pakistan also did a similar cold test with weapon grade bomb in early 80's. Name of the test?
You do know that India did a nuclear test in 1998, it did not have the essential equipment's before that period.
India tested much more sophisticated devises. Subkiloton devices with such a low yield are by their very nature are sophisticated as They are not very easy to ignite very small amount of fissile material and get the criticality to such a low level. Probably U233 was used. Our thermonuclear devise was also very sophisticated (TN Devises are always sophisticated technology wise) as we Ignited the same with preliminary boosted fission. Pakistni devises were same. All around same yield. A crude fission devises around 12 KN (As claimed by Pakistan) .
As long as everything worked.

Pak had nukes in early 80's and Zia even warned Indian PM.

We too can claim that we had nukes since fifties but they are simple claims without any proofs.

Cold test, Pakistan also did a similar cold test with weapon grade bomb in early 80's. Name of the test?
You do know that India did a nuclear test in 1998, it did not have the essential equipment's before that period.

It seems that you are confused with the term cold test.

As long as everything worked.

???????

Sir, India claimed that after this date 1998 India had nuclear bomb. Before that everything was in process.

That was to not take wrath of US and Europe. What do you think, Till 25 years from testing its first devise, had India not build any N Bomb. Even I read an article when general K Sunder ji was shown India's nuclear devises in BARC in 1986 or 87 when he had planned operation brasstacks.
As I said they may not be very compact and deliverable by Missile. In 1998 we got very compact devise with excellent miniaturization. See the photo.
ShaktiBomb566c20.jpg

Your entire army failed to capture a teen ager Burhan.
He is sharing videos and pictures with sophisticated equipment daily goes viral on social media, still your cyber force don't know his location.
How well trained is your military. :rofl:

Better trained than someone who cant find the world's most wanted terrorist near a military containment :rofl:

Bitch, get your facts right, you sound like frog in the well from your talk. Your watan-parasti has clouded your thinking process and all you are doing is making emotional and ultra-nationalist noises.

About making me sorry about my birth......talk is easy behind PC screen....Pay thanks to PC screen that it is between me and you.
Then what you have done kid,sold me some opium or smuggled some goods from somewhere to my town,get your facts right kid This PC screen is good for you,call me any time anywhere in Pakistan,i may be there before night falls that day or light of day takes over blanket of Darkness that night bye bye and in order to make Pakhtoonistan Kickout US first,which can only be done by evil ISI so i think it's no gonna happen.........

Should intensify the urban guirella warfare in the valley now. Time to do that.

Yeah kid.... waiting to see your intense warfare for over a decade....:p:rofl:

Why dont you come to valley and show them the way!!! :lol:

We will liberate him within a month or two.
The sad part is, to liberate him, many others will need to be liberated as well.

And then there will be further cries of Azadi.

Damned if you do, damned if you do not.

So we err on the side of doing.

How many will you liberate kid? There will be a Wani out of every house.

Yeah kid.... waiting to see your intense warfare for over a decade....:p:rofl:

Why dont you come to valley and show them the way!!! :lol:

Already done that in 48. :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom